Home

" Thank you for seeing museums

where I saw empty hallways. "

I found a number for this lady, Theodore Köhler. She's part German and lives in the next town over. I just needed to find a drive, preferably no one in my family because they'd start asking questions. Mom asked if there was any news on Casey but there was still nothing, it was like she disappeared into thin air.

Chase was still ignoring me, I seen him in school earlier and he wouldn't even talk to me, I'm not sure what I did wrong. Steve still has been hiding at him house, he wont leave it, likes he scared something will get him.

The town was growing weirder and weirder by the day.

I bounce around my room and slip on my overalls over my white long sleeve, and I slip on my combat boots before glancing out the window quickly, he was parked at the bottom of the driveway, his music blasting.

I snort and run downstairs with my bag thrown over my shoulder, "I'll be back later!" I shout over my shoulder, slamming the fornt door behind me. I run down the driveway and pull open the passenger door.

"Good afternoon Benjamin," I say, pulling on my seatbelt.

He looks over at me, raising an eyebrow, "Yeah, you too Iliana," He retorts, speeding down my street, nearly hitting a few kids.

I roll my eyes, "So how'd I convince you to do this?" I ask, sending him a cheeky grin.

He snorted and almost hit a old lady that was crossing the street, he honked the horn and swerved around her, "I'm not here because you convinced me, I'm here because I'm curious on the outcome of all of this," He states and I sit there, my arms over my chest while glaring at him.

He smirked at me and sped onto the highway, we were heading towards the city where we were hopefully going to find Theodora Köhler.

"So why do you need to find this old lady?" He asks, rolling down his window and lighting up a cigarette, he holds the wheel with one hand and my eyes grow wide.

I place a hand on the wheel so he could get himself situated, once he was finally able to put both hands on the wheel I pull away and glare at him. He sat there with a confused expression before shaking his head, "You're weird," He says with a small laugh.

I narrow my eyes at him, "First off, fuck you. Second , she is the only thing that was in that file about my dad, and I need to know who he is because I have a theory and if its true my whole life is ruined," I state and he chokes on a laugh, glancing over at me.

"Calm down Iliana, your theory is probably wrong so just chill out," He says and I shot him a doubtful look.

He snorted and within an hour we were there. We were parked outside the small yellow house and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Everything so far was right and I knew that there was a huge possibility that I already knew who my father is.

Ben shot me a look and pushed open his door and steps out, slamming it behind him. I follow his actions and close mine behind me and walk around the car. I stand next to him and take in a deep breathe before walking up the driveway.

I stand in front of the door for a moment before an arm came from above my head and knocked on the door, I shot Ben a glare and suck in a breath when the door opened, revealing a small old lady.

I smile at her, "Hi, I'm looking for Theodora Köhler," I say and her eyes widen a bit before she opens the door fully and ushers us inside.

"I actually go by Thea Köle now," She states, sitting down in a rocking chair.