Feeling

" maybe it would be better if i let it out of the box, what else do i have to lose? my humanity is missing and i no longer feel."

I brought a hand up to my head while gazing around my bedroom. The house was dead silent and I felt my stomach churn. Ben was no longer at the bottom of my bed.

Frowning I brought a hand down my face, my head felt loopy and I wasn't sure what happened or how long I've been here.

It was dark outside, causing my mind to go into a frenzy. When it got dark I always wanted to be outside for some reason, there was this draw.

Perhaps it was to the outdoors - or the darkness.

I sighed out and walked down stairs towards the front door, pushing it open I walk outside bare foot and look around.

It was raining slightly and the wind had picked up, but it was nice - refreshing.

I walk down the dark street while  feeling my surrounding spin around me. It didn't feel like any of this was real.

Something inside was digging - trying to get out. I cried out and crossed over onto the sidewalk before stumbling into the woods.

After walking for a while I found myself back at that clearing where I find myself so many nights before. I stumble over my feet before falling to the ground, digging my nails into the dirt.

I cry out while my back arches up, my bones started snapping causing this excruciating pain to overwhelm my body.

It felt like hours before it stopped and when I awoke things were much different. My eyes widen and I go to stand on my feet but end up falling when I noticed I had wings.

I wobble around before flapping my arms, it looked like I had bat wings.

I look down only to notice I was no longer on the ground but up in the air flying. I remember always saying I was going to fly away from this town but I never meant it literally.

I flap my arms harder and look down below me, it was true when they say bats were blind but I could hear everything.

After my arms began getting tired I let myself slowly make my way back towards the clearing before landing on the ground.

I suck in a breath and close my eyes, feeling pain surge through my body, I keep my heart rate calm and open my eyes, staring at my hands in awe.

The cold air attacked my bare body and that's when I realized I had no clothing on. My jaw dropped and I cried out while looking around and that's when I heard deep chuckling.

I watched as a large black wolf walked out of a clearing with a bag between his teeth. I watch as the man turned back to human form and was now bare.

My eyes widen and he chuckled out deeply, grabbing a pair of pyjama pants out of the bag he had between his teeth.

He looks over at me and throws me a black long sleeved shirt. I throw it on quickly before standing to my feet, staring at him strangely.