Wonder

" there is no such thing as coincidences, only fate. there is always a reason people come into your life - you just have to figure out why."

"Being the family disappointment is a difficult job but someone's gotta step up and take one for the team."

My family stop and look at me, Ilias, Idalia and Isaiah stood there staring at me as if I were stupid while my father and Nana stood there with surprised grins.

I take a bow before turning around and leaving, grabbing my school bag on the way out. I glance around before heading to the woods.

Grinning I start running, letting my vampire speed kick in so I was across town within seconds.

I walk through the school doors and head towards my locker, I pull it open while letting out a deep sigh.

"Look, I know we don't exactly talk. But I need your help," The blonde states, dragging a hand down her face while a look of distress crossed her face.

I rose an eyebrow and looked down at my nails, I wasn't a fan Clarissa Jenkins. She was a cheerleader dating the captain of the Lacrosse team. Eli Owens.

She never did anything to me personally, I just don't like her. She's too cheerful.

She sighed out in frustration, looking back up at me, "Look Iliana, I know weird things go on in this town and I know your connected to it all,"

My head snapped up and I looked at her while narrowing my eyes, "You know nothing," I snapped out, clenching my fists by my sides.

She rolled her eyes, she seemed erratic. She wasn't her usual bubbly self, and I noticed Eli wasn't in school.

"Look, I dabble in light witch craft and I can't get rid of it," She hissed out, catching my attention.

I sit down on one of the picnic benches and she sits next to me, "Get rid of what?" I drawl out.

She shook her head, "My boyfriends currently possessed by an evil spirt that came from a mirror his parents recently bought after he played with an ouija board with his buddies," She rambled out, luckily I was also one to ramble so I caught every word she said.

"It is said that back in the day, people would cover all the mirrors in their houses after one became deceased so their spirit wouldn't travel into the mirror," I state, my eyebrows knitting forward.

She remained silent next to me while my brain tried to process everything, "When he used the ouija board it was like opening a door for the spirit," I add on.

She grumbled out under her breath, "That's fucking great, I already knew Eli was an idiot when I started dating him but really," She cried out, tugging at her hair.

"I've already went around the house with sage and tried remedies but nothing's worked," She mumbled out.

I look over at her while frowning, "How'd you know about me?" I ask.

She laughed out lightly, shaking her head, "I've known for a while now, ever since you been here supernatural things have happened, and those with supernatural abilities seem to be drawn to you - like your some kind of beacon," She rambles out again.

"I'll help you," I whisper.

She squealed out and threw her arms around me - catching me completely off guard.