Wicked

" once you open pandoras box there's no coming back - you let the beast lose and there's no shoving it back in the box."

"Alex, I think you need to breathe,"

Ben stood next to Will while Alexander continued staring at me, his eyes glowing bright blue. I hiss out and shift away from him.

"I won't calm down until she tells me what she is," Alexander snapped out, Ben growled at his brother and I felt my head spin.

I chew my bottom lip and bring my hands down my face, "I'm a Vampire," I whisper out, fiddling with my hands, "And a Cala Witch," I add on.

Alex was clenching his claws into his fists, causing blood to drip from his hand. He eyes never left me and I stood there with my head down.

"My mother, Delia Lancaster was a Vampire who killed herself when she was pregnant with me," I state, feeling my stomach twist in knots.

I felt them all staring at me, Alex was still raging while Ben and Will stood there with sad eyes.

"I lived in an incubator for three months, I was in the Army base," I croak out, clenching my fists by my sides, feeling this coldness spread throughout my body as I spoke.

"They mutated my genes, gave me the gifts of a Cala Witch," I snap out, "They cut me open and dissected me before putting me back together," My voice came out low and I was scared they didn't hear me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, standing there while telling them the truth about me, "They called me Case number 009, an abomination," I whisper.

"They created me to be a weapon, for what I have no idea. I know absolutely nothing about the gifts I posses, how many things I can do. I didn't want any of this," I drawl out before looking up at Alex.

He stood there now calm, his eyes no longer glowing but holding sympathy. I shook my head and glanced over at Ben, "Do you guys have any pizza?" I ask, causing William to laugh out.

Ben nodded his head silently while William moved around the kitchen, heating up two pizza slices for me.

I sit down on one of the stools and stare down at my folded hands, Alexander walked around the island and stood across from me.

"I apologize for being an ass," He states, "I haven't exactly met a vampire before and when I seen Ben I thought you bit him or hurt him somehow," He says, sighing out.

"I just don't want to see him being taken away again," He whispered and I shot him a small smile.

William placed the plate in front of me and I started devouring the delicious pizza, "Its okay, I wouldn't do anything to hurt Ben," I retort.

I glance around and notice Ben was no longer in the room.

Alexander was talking with William when he suddenly snapped, "Fuck, the hunter. We have to get to him before-"

I hear the kitchen door open behind us and Ben walked in, now in a pair of black sweat pants and a hoodie, that was left unzipped. Showing his abs