Most

"The only time I'm near you is the only time I feel alright."

My body was growing weaker and weaker the longer I was out here, I'm not sure how long it's been now. It was dark and I was frost bitten, and I'm sure my heart would explode in my chest any moment now.

But it didn't come, instead unimaginable pain struck my chest and I wheezed out while all the air was sucked from my lungs.

Tears well up in my eyes when finally I felt my heart stop and my eyes fluttered shut as I lied on the cold ground in the middle of nowhere.

____________________

"C'mon Ben."

I stare at him with a blank expression and roll my eyes, "What do you need help with?" I question, rolling my shoulders.

Isaiah say there with a scowl resting on his face as he watched me, "Iliana's been missing almost a week now. After that night I found her apparently she left again." He says and I frown.

She left so she could be in the woods during the middle of the night? It made no sense, plus she seemed whacked out of it, "She says she was sleep walking,"

Isaiah added once he seen the look of confusion on my face, "So you need me for what exactly? I'm sure others will help," I state.

He frowned, "I thought you and her were friends," He says but it sounded more as a question.

I narrow my eyes, "I don't have friends," I snapped, glancing over at him, "Plus what do you honestly need me for anyways?" I retort, rolling my eyes.

Isaiah shot me a deadpanned expression, "You know why, plus you know those woods better than anyone else."

I grunt out and throw my hands in the air, "Fuck," I snapped, "Fine!" I say with a grunt and Isaiah smirked.

I curl back my lip and chew on it while turning my back to him, in all honestly she probably got out of town from all the weird things that go on here.

The town was linked with many tragedies, the latest one dates back to 1922 when a 10 year old girl poisoned her whole family. She was caught and sentenced but murdered before her first trail.

In 1936 a Church caught fire, killing ten people inside that were all linked to the deaths of others. They were basically killed for their sins.

Than there was the Hollack twins, Gillian and her brother Gordon. In 1968 when they were only 14 they murdered their mother who was a prostitute and their father who was a drunk. They were sentenced maximum 10 years since they were still children with an additional year to two years of therapy.

Than they were released under new identities.

The worst of all was the fire that swept over the town in 1981, killing over 20 people. The cause was unknown and it's amusing to see everyone live in this town without realizing its past and history. All the bad things that happened here.

Just look at my family.

"We'll go at night, it's easier," I state and he nodded quietly, watching me closely.