Authors Note

THE END

Lmao so this story was originally just suppose to be a stupid teen romance but then I realized I wanted it to be creepy and then I just changed it all around and brought in some Supernatural creatures.

It may seem like a whacky book, but the characters are only teenagers, they had to coexist with others and act normal.

I have a twisted mind and I've always wanted to write about having light and dark inside of you. Inner demons. Becoming the monster instead of overcoming it.

I can relate to it on a personal level in a way. As an individual, a person - a human being. Being told that you are this terrible person, that you have no heart. And so you become the terrible person, you give in to the bad thoughts.

If you didn't like the book then all I can say is I appreciate you even giving it a shot in the first place. I'm still figuring out what type of things to write, all these theories to build up.

And perhaps you think that some of the things are cliche or unrealistic, but it's a paranormal fiction book.

I'd apologize if you didn't like it, but I can't. My writing is mine, I'm still learning and changing.

My writing is growing as I grow, and I know there may be plot holes or too many dramatic curve balls, but I grew up loving Soap Oprah's, I liked how there was always a curve ball being thrown.

I'm not sure really why I'm explaining this in the first place, I just felt the need to say that my writing may have mistakes, and I wanted to say thanks for giving this book a read.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The End

"I don't know what to say," he said.

"It's okay," she replied, "I know what we are - and I know what we're not."

- Lang Leav

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

They both had this darkness dancing inside of them, but they also had this bright light that called out to them. A devil and an Angel on their shoulders, whispering in their ears.

Theirs demons screaming, scratching and begging to be let out - to be free. But they've been down that road before, and that is why they stand opposite of each other.

Showing who listened to the dark, the devil on his shoulder. And who listened to the light, the angel that rested on her shoulder, showing her the good - the light in everything.

The girl was indeed a tad bit crazy, but weren't we all?

She was odd and quirky, but it wasn't because she was a Vampire, nor was it the fact that she was a Witch. It was because she was Della Iliana Rae Fuchs.

The girl who survived after her mother killed herself, the girl who instantly caught the attention of the towns murderer.

A boy who grew into a man way too fast, a boy who did what he had to, to survive. But of course the humans couldn't know the truth, and so he was sentenced. He was treated like a human. Where he spent most of his time in solitary.

His days growing long and dark, an intense loneliness growing inside of him, until that day in the church where he met this strange girl.

A person, who wasn't afraid of him, a person who didn't judge him - but most of all, a person who didn't hold back on him.

She told him exactly what she was thinking, whether he liked it or not. She was blunt, and extremely reckless.

But her heart was open and she had this genuine and passionate kindness about her.

While he was a criminal, a murderer. A walking mess that would surly destroy everything in his path. A black hole, that sucked everything towards him before destroying it completely.

That was the day that Benjamin Fisher found his equal in the darkness.

The day, that Della Iliana Fuchs met her equal in the light.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NOTE :

It's not really the end!!! There is indeed a sequel that I'm currently working on called Haven and will be out soon with the first five chapters!

Their story continues!

- James