Wild

" our scars are who we are, trust me i know life is scary - learn to put the past behind you."

Thunder clapped and lightening lit up across the sky as it down poured. I place my hand against my window and stare outside, Ben went home last night leaving me emotionally detached.

I didn't know what to feel, all I know is last night I slept through the whole night without burning down the house or breaking out and wandering into the woods.

Grumbling I push away from my bedroom window and kick off my slippers before heading down the hall.

My room was on the main floor while mom and dads was upstairs and the guys got the basement.

I push open the back doors and look over the lake, it looked pretty with rain pelting down at it. The thunder rolled again and I walk outside, letting the rain soak me.

I sigh out and walk towards the doc, running full force before throwing myself off. My body hits the water and I break the surface.

I cough out while giggling, watching the lightening colour the sky.

That's one thing I always loved doing as a child, swimming in the middle of a rain storm.

I wipe the hair out of my face and swim around in the cold water. My parents left earlier and my brothers were still sleeping.

Usually I like being buried in my bed during rain storms but today I had the extra energy. It was refreshing in a sense.

I laugh out loudly into the quiet woods and splash the water around.

Standing up I wipe my hair back and squeeze my shirt. I was in nothing but my undies and a t shirt.

Grinning I laugh out again when I hear a bullet ring off in the distance, followed by a deep howl and paused, my eyes growing wide while searching around.

Thunder cracked through the sky and I started walking out of the water, feeling fear grow in my chest. Thankfully there weren't any houses around for a while, meaning the cops wouldn't be called for a gun shot going off.

I shake my head and let my hair whip around before I started my way through the woods. I'm surprised my feet were still intact from all the times I've gone off without wearing any shoes.

I hear deep howls off in the distance and felt my heart drop in my chest and I started running as fast as I could, thankfully there was such a thing called vampire speed meaning I was there in three minutes and twenty two seconds.

Not to be specific or anything

I narrow my eyes searching around me right when a fist came down and collided with my face. I sputter out while stumbling backwards and flash my fangs at the man.

He punched me again when I clawed at him, hissing out whenever he got too close.

I hear whimpering and look over to see two wolves down, bleeding from the bullet wounds.