Danger

"She screamed danger, but she turned out to be my safe place."

Shaking my head I sat at the table in the coffee shop, there weren't many people in today. Then again it was six in the morning and most normal people would still be in bed sleeping.

My minds been in a haze and I need answers, I couldn't continue living my life when it was in shambles.

I sip at my coffee and glanced up when the door to the coffee shop opened, causing the bell above the door to ring. My eyes lock with the mans and I felt frozen, it was the same man I met that morning at the Experiment Base.

I narrow my eyes slightly at him as he made his way to the front counter, reaching into his pockets and placing his money on the counter while waiting for the girl to prepare whatever it is he ordered.

My hands shook slightly and I sipped at my coffee to keep my nerves buried - although it didn't really help.

I bounced my leg as nerves ran through me, when I first awoke at five Ben was gone. I'm not sure if he left as a man or a wolf. Either way he was gone without a trace, making it look like he was never there.

The man grabbed his coffee and made his way towards me, causing my heart to pick up in my chest, slamming against my ribcage. I was a nervous wreck.

"Is anyone sitting here?" He asked and I shook my head silently, letting him slip in the booth. He sat across from me and drank his coffee.

He placed it down on the table before meeting my eyes, "Iliana," He says, his eyes softening and I felt my insides twist into knots.

I rose an eyebrow and chewed on my bottom lip, "Who are you?" I ask, playing with my hands that rested on top of the table.

He goes to speak when his phone goes off and he pauses before answering the call. It was quick and when he hung up he shot me a sad look.

"I actually have to go, it's an emergency." He says and I frown, chewing my bottom lip.

I nod my head and watch him leave, my stomach twisting in knots.

_______________________

I lie on top of the dinner table in grams dining room, staring at the ceiling while so many emotions took over my body.

I sigh out when I hear the front door opening, assuming it's grams I remain where I was at and continue to stare at the ceiling while I let my emotions get the best of me.

"Grams! We need to talk!" I shout, continuing my stare down at the ceiling while feeling my insides twist into knots.

I was having what most people would say - a rough day.

Who am I kidding? My life was in shambles

I hear chatter throughout the house when the door opened to the dining room where I lie on top of the table.