Protecter

" there's this instinct to protect you and i don't know where it comes from but it's so powerful."

I woke up from the claps of thunder above and look up in time to see lightening flash through the sky.

Looking down I realize the three slash wounds were now all healed up.

Hopefully someone noticed I was gone, I should have grabbed my bag with my cellphone but I don't really think before I act.

Looking down only to see the white dress covered in mud and blood, it was torn in a few places and I cursed out, I was so dead meat.

I brought a hand through my wet hair and spun around, the wind wasn't slowing down and the rain came down even harder.

Was I doing this?

I walk around and feel thunder clap, the lightening falling from the sky and into my hands. I wasn't dreaming.

The lightning danced across my fingers and up my hands. I walk through the dark woods aimlessly. If this were a movie this would be the part where the music gets louder, causing the tension to build up.

But life wasn't a movie and I was alone out here with thunder running through my veins. I was truly out of my mind.

The wind spins around me like a small tornado and followed me as I walked through the darkness.

I shiver out before giving my head a shake, I needed to find my way out of here and home before my father loses his head at Benjamin.

"Just taking a nice stroll through the woods in the middle of a rain storm," I say out, talking to myself, "Sounds completely normal." I added on.

I could feel the poison spread through my blood, causing my body to grow weaker and weaker by the minute.

Crying out I finally hit my street, I walk up the driveway that was filled with cars and pushed open the front door.

The sound of heavy chatter stopped when I walked into the living room, dripping wet with blood and mud staining the white dress.

My father sat there with wide eyes, the girls stood there with my brothers and I could see everyone was currently drilling Benjamin.

His head shot up and when his eyes landed on me he stood up fast, pushing his way through the people to make his way over to me.

He brought a hand up slowly to my face and wiped my dirty hair out of my face, "You never came back," He whispered.

I nod my head and felt the room spin, I place a hand on Bens shoulder and move closer so my lips were by his ear.

"Take me upstairs," I whisper.

He rose an eyebrow and kneeled down before picking me up into his strong arms. He turns around to look at my father, "Im going to go clean up first, and than we'll talk," I whisper.