Broken

" i just need someone to talk some sense to me, i found love where it wasn't suppose to be."

I sat in the middle of the forest, nothing but a night gown on while I sobbed. It sounds dramatic but I couldn't breathe in the house.

It felt like everything was crashing down around me and I was suffocating. It hurt, everything hurt.

I didn't want to be this monster that I am, I didn't want to have abilities. I just wanted to sleep for a long time.

Someone had to put me to rest because I was currently losing my mind. Although it seemed fine in the beginning it feels like everything just became clearer and I now understand that I had to live the rest of my life like this.

A monster

I scream out into the silent night, thankful no one would be able to hear me out here. I tugged at my hair while crying harder.

I needed my mother. I needed her now.

I know I never knew her but I felt at this moment she would be the only person to understand. I needed her arms around me while reassuring me everything would be alright. I needed her to take this helplessness away.

Throwing my fists into the ground I felt pain spread throughout my knuckles but continued taking all this rage out.

My screams echoed around me and I've never felt this broken in my life. I usually have a plan, I stay calm and collected. But it felt like my emotions have run haywire.

I didn't know what I needed or what to do. I felt lost and scared. I'm always one step ahead but I felt like I was seven behind.

I felt so alone and empty. I drank blood.

I drink human blood and enjoy it. I enjoy inflicting pain and I'm scared of myself.

I'm not sure how I'm suppose to control myself. I can't .

Sobbing I rock back and forth, looking at my hands when fire sparked out of my finger tips like a dancing flame.

I stare at my hands that were currently in flames yet I felt nothing.

I sob out harder, feeling pain surge throughout me while I sobbed out into the empty forrest. I wanted to forget the world.

"Iliana?" A deep voice asked from behind me and I heard heavy footsteps approach me.

A body walked around me and kneeled down in front of me, my eyes glanced up into his dark ones, his hair was messy like he had just awoke.

I wipe my face while looking away from his questioning eyes. He sat down in front of me and I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my head.

"What are you doing out here?" I whisper out, hearing the wind swirl through the trees, rattling through the leaves.

His lips tilted upwards slightly, I hiccuped out while biting down my sobs.

"God was wreaking havoc on my brain tonight," He retorts.