Missing

" You'll be missing out and we'll be missing you."

A week passed and it felt like everyone in this town was about to blow up an turn crazy. It seemed as though everyone was on edge, Casey was still reported missing and I knew no one wanted to say it but they suspected Benjamin.

Which was impossible because I was there. She was either taken down my a dog or a man.

I spent the week isolating myself in my room, I have no recollection of the party I attended. All I remember is seeing Graylen after years.

I wonder how her older brother Berlin was doing, it's been a long while since I last seen him.

It's been treacherous, lately I've been awakening in random places and tonight was like any other. I awoke to the sound of something howling.

My eyes widen and I sat up quickly, searching around. I was only in my white t shirt and undies I wore to bed, my hair knotty and hanging around my waist.

I bring a hand down my face and whimper, where was I and how did I get here?

I stumble up and felt my breath catch in my throat, I was near the army base. I don't know how I got here but it scared me.

The night was bitter cold and the wind nipped harshly at my bare skin. I shivered and closed my eyes, feeling it calm slowly around me, the nip still there.

I spun around and stare at the forrest, frowning when I realize it was 2:17am according to my wrist watch I kept on at all times.

Another howl ripped through the silent night and my eyes grew and I started running aimlessly through the dark woods.

I wanted to scream, but I knew that would put me in more danger. It's basically a calling for whatever is out there to come and kill me.

Or maybe my overreactive mind was playing tricks on me.

A yelp sounds through the air and I glance over my shoulder, my lack of attention of the things a head of me cause me to tumble over a tree root and face plant into the ground.

And before I could even think of getting up I was pinned down to the ground, a black furred beast snapping it's canines in my face.

I lie there not moving a single bit, I stare up at the beast and frown when it was tackled off of me by another Wolf like creature.

I sat there numbly while a huge complete white wolf tackled the black one to the ground. There was something different about the white one.

It was extremely beautiful no doubt, black fur covering his paws making it look like it was wearing shoes and black ears. The eyes are what caught my attention, they were a cold black colour.

The black wolf knocked the white one down and lunged at me, clawing at my bare leg, causing me to screech out. The white wolf shot up instantly and tackled the black one to the ground.

I buried my hands into the dirt and close my eyes while slowing down my breathing. It was all a dream.

The night went silent and my eyes popped open, I look down to see there was a scar on my leg where it was just bleeding drastically from moments ago.