Reward Me

"Honey, you hardly did anything. You can't be that sore." Jai chuckled pausing on the stairs to glance back at her.

She was halfway up the stairs, taking a break to complain about how sore she was. With a loud grunt, she forced herself up the stairs, mumbling something about Jai carrying her. Ignoring her complaints, Jai went on without her, it wasn't as if she would never get to the shower.

A minute or two after Jai had made it to the bedroom, she came sauntering in behind him. Dropping her gym bag on the bedroom floor, she sighed and stretched her arms.

"Well, today was...fun?"

Fun may not be the exact word she was looking for. Their trip to the gym had certainly been something though. She had made her trip for this year, now she was off the hook. The slight jiggle in her arms and ass would say otherwise, but she wasn't overly worried. Things began to sag once a woman got out of her 20's.

"You're not going to the gym with me, anymore." Jai laughed peeling his shirt off and dropping it into their laundry basket.

"Why not? You told me not to be lazy and I wasn't. I even used that walkie leg swingy thing." She held her tongue between her teeth and grinned.

"No, you certainly weren't lazy." Jai scoffed.

She had spent most of her two hours complaining and distracting Deric with silly questions and stupid jokes. Unfortunately for Jai his personal trainer ate it up, giving it right back to her. While he was sweating his ass off and relying on someone to spot him; his trainer was too busy watching her try to figure out a damn elliptical machine.

"Then why am I not allowed to come back?" She pouted, pulling off her sports bra, giving it a sniff before making a face and throwing it into the laundry.

"Because!" Jai's voice raised, squeaking a little as she walked by. Being topless didn't faze her in the least. "I'm there to work, not try to keep you from murdering some poor person."

"Oh that." She placed her hands on her hips and wrinkled her nose. "Boomer, you're there to work not be gawked at by random women."

"She wasn't gawking." Jai defended the random women that had happened to be in the gym. Peeling his shorts off, he tossed them in the laundry hamper as well. "She was there, to work out. It's what you do in the gym, Roo."

"Right sure." She rolled her eyes at him, but not before taking a good peek at his almost naked body. Damn underwear. "Excuse me, Mr. Courtney." Her voice went soft and exaggeratedly high and breathy. "I don't mean to bother you, but can I have a pic...ture?" She finished her sentence and gagged.

"She didn't say that!" Jai laughed at her. She was jealous! He had never, in all the time he had known her, witnessed her get jealous over another woman. "She didn't even ask me for a photo, she just said..."

"I know what she said." She huffed, slowly sliding off her shorts. Jai groaned to see she hadn't been wearing panties. "Do women always fawn all over you at the gym?"

Not typically. Once or twice Jai had ran into a fan or two, nothing overly concerning. Often they would say "Hey" and keep going in their own directions.

"Not really." Jai scratched his chest, anything to do with his hands to keep them busy for the moment.

"Stupid bitches, they should." She frowned. "You are a very sexy man, one who gets even sexier when you are all sweaty and gross at the gym."

"You think?" Jai stood a little straighter. His hair was starting to go frizzy from the sweat he had worked up, sticking up in different directions paired well with the smug smirk on his lips.