Set it Straight

A year ago today, I posted Parental Guidance. Wow! Who knew it would turn into this? I didn't. I didn't even know I would write a second part, but the mood struck and Sleepless in Sydney was too good of a title not to use.

Here you are, a little treat. Since I am (somewhat) back from surgery, a little Jai and Roo to celebrate. Let's be honest, we all got here together. For that, I thank you.

-----------------------

"Honey are you in here?" Jai poked his head into the den. Curled up on the couch, in the dimly lit room, she glanced up from the iPad in her hand.

"Hmm? Did you need me?"

"Naw, I was just going to tell you that I'm heading up to bed." Jai replied, plopping down on the couch next to her.

Denzi had been in bed for a few hours and she had thought Jai had gone to bed as well. Everything had been so quiet, which was her reason for hanging out in the basement.

"What's that?" He motioned to the screen sitting on her lap.

"Um, well, I..." She stammered a little caught off guard by the curiosity. Biting her bottom lip, she inhaled deeply and passed the iPad back to Jai. "I was doing a little research, you know, for stuff."

His brow furrowed and the amusement on his face didn't go unnoticed. Jai hummed in approval, studying the screen for a moment. So she was into BDSM porn. Never, would Jai have picked her to be into a lady in latex. He was learning new things about her almost daily. Clicking the play, Jai sat quietly watching as the brunette dom smacked her sub on the ass with a long black crop, the man grunted and lurched forward in an exaggerated porn like motion.

After the third or fourth smack, Jai pressed the screen pausing the porn. Maybe he had to watch it from the start to get the full thrill? Handing her back the iPad, Jai resisted the urge to make any sort of comment. Whatever he said right now, would only be misconstrued as him judging her. In no way, did Jai have room for judgment. If she looked at his porn history, she'd laugh hysterically.

"So research?" Jai went against his instinct to stay quiet.

"Yes, research." She tucked the iPad in next to her, picking up her bowl of mixed berries that she had been snacking on. "For your birthday. I know, I know. Go ahead, laugh."

"Why would I laugh?" Jai questioned, plucking a strawberry out of the bowl. Here he had thought Denzi had snuck the rest of the berries.

"Because, it's me watching porn. Better yet, it's me watching women tie up men and torment them before they may or may not actually fuck them."

"You're saying you want to tie me up and fuck me?" The mirth in his tone matched with the amused smirk told her that he wasn't totally repulsed by the idea.

"No, I'm saying that you're the one who mentioned handcuffs and it got me thinking, nothing else. I swear." Her eyes darted to the floor, her socks suddenly becoming the most interesting thing in the room.

Moving closer, Jai's hand came to rest on her knee. "If you wanted to, I wouldn't tell you to stop." His voice was husky. "Of course, it wouldn't be without a little payback. Could you handle that?"

She had never been bound or tied up during sex, her previous partners didn't have it in them, if they did then they certainly felt she didn't have it in her. Most likely they had assumed she was too sweet and fragile to be tied and fucked until she was nothing more than a mess of tears, unable to form coherent words. In her mind, they weren't exactly the types either. Too boring or too sweet to do such a thing.