Get What You Get (Captain Boomerang)

...well looks like they're checking items off of that sexy list in style.

-----------------------

"Honey, I see ya came back tah me." The deep accented Australian voice rumbled when she stepped back into the office. "Shut the door, darl'."

"Jai?" She furrowed her brow, closing and locking the door behind her.

Jai had closed the blinds when he had burst in several minutes ago. Rushing in and demanding she disappear for five or ten minutes, he had been vague in his thoughts, but that didn't stop her from complying. They had hardly spoke more than three words to one another in the last week. Her punishment for throwing a fit over Cora's move, which made his surprise visit rather questioning.

Whatever he was up to had her giddy and slightly scared.

"Ah, ah." He corrected, still facing the window behind her desk. "None of that. You do as I say, or ya don't get tah have ya surprise."

If she'd had her panties on, they would be soaked by now, but those had been lost to Jai as he made his demands. What he had planned to do with them, she was anxious to know. It wasn't everyday he came in here making demands. In the dim office, she caught sight of Jai's head, there was something like a hat or a hood covering the wild curls that he'd stormed in here with.

In the dim light cast from the lamp, she squinted and held her breath when her crisp leather chair turned. Sitting in her chair, a smug grin hidden under thick mutton chops was a rather tattered version of one George Harkness, what the hell did he think he was doing?

She didn't reply, partly because she was scared to laugh at him. Obviously Jai had put some thought into this little escapade. In one hand he held a beer and in the other he raised a plastic blue boomerang, her now crumpled purple thong dangling from the end.

"Boomer?" Her tone was cautious and unsure. Was she talking to Jai or some hidden alter ego?

Clearing her throat, she decided to play into it, see how far he was willing to go before Captain Boomerang went away and Jai came back. What was the end game? If he had burst in, throwing around demands, getting her excited, only to walk out and leave her frustrated as some form of punishment for being a bitch, she would be furious.

"I wasn't expecting company. Lovely to see you." She sauntered closer.

"Surprise." His voice was gravelly and low.

Taking his beer, she tipped it to her lips and downed a swallow. Making sure to let her lips linger on the tip of the bottle. "Who let you in here, anyway?"

"I have me ways." He smirked, his mutton chops stretching with the act. Perched on the edge of her desk, she crossed her legs. Making certain to give him a full view up her dress.

"Of course you do." She noted, her gaze falling on the stuffed pink unicorn poking out of his pocket. Oh god, he'd gone all out.

Rising from the chair, the Captain licked his lips and sucked his teeth. "Ya been a bad girl, a real bitch. Figured I'd come by and teach ya a thing or two."

A low chuckle vibrated through her. "You're using this as a punishment? You are fucked up. It's not punishment if I enjoy it."

In a fucked up way, this was less of a punishment and more of a way to make amends. Not that Jai condoned any of her behaviour when it came to her latest blow up. Freezing her out hadn't been the proper way to deal with it either, although it had made his point clear. Twisted as it was, this seemed to be the only way he could think to show her that he was done being petty over the issue.