It's Kind of Complicated

"Honey," Jai gasped his body going stiff and his chest heaving. "Oh fuck, ho...Ugh."

"You need to relax." She mumbled, her hips snapping forward in a swift and subtle motion. "What did I say?"

"Babe," Jai whimpered, his eyes clenched shut. She was being the fucking worst right now. Why couldn't she just give in? How hard would it be for her to stop being a bitch and just let him finish? "P-please. I can't, I..."

"Just shut up!" She demanded, slapping his ass and hard. Grabbing his hips, she grunted with a hard thrust forward. The purple semi-phallic dildo protruding from the black harness strapped around her hips penetrated Jai a final time.

"Fuck babe, I have to." His eyes were closed as he slouched forward, his shoulders sinking into the mattress. She had been denying him for the last twenty minutes at least, when he had been ready to blow a good thirty minutes before that.

What was she expecting? She had gotten off, riding his face and then his dick, the least she could do was let him get off now. Surely she wouldn't want another go, would she? How much did she expect him to take?

The smooth, lubed up purple dildo took a final stroke, her hips digging it deeper and deeper into his ass. Holding his hips, her nails bit into the sweat stained skin, the lightest movement causing the dildo to hit his sweet spot. It was stars and bright lights from there, as she reached around grabbing his dick. If he weren't so desperate to cum there would have been protest at the violent way she began to jerk him off.

When she had asked him to do this, there had been some hesitation. Giving into some of the other things they had discussed and tried, it was only a matter of time, which was why this made the perfect birthday present. Aside from the actual present that Jai and Denzi had given her collectively, a fantastic luxury spa package – knowing that she'd never think of something like that for herself.

Jai laid face down, bent over the bed, attempting to catch his breath. Allowing her to do that had been a huge shift for him, shockingly allowing her to fuck him in the ass wasn't as degrading as he had assumed. In fact, aside from not letting him cum for what seemed to be an eternity, the whole experience had been really fucking hot. She'd looked sexy as hell toting around that dick.

"Booms?" Her voice was soft and her touch was light, placing her hand on his sweat coated back. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." Jai mumbled, slowly moving to sit up on his knees. "Just need a moment." He released a heavy breath.

Fuck!

He hadn't been that much of a mess, since the first time he'd learned to masturbate to orgasm. Elbows resting on the edge of the bed, he let his heart rate level out, slowly coming back to his normal bearings. Jai was aware of the movement around him, listening as she ran some water in the bathroom and when she came back into the room. In the closet, she made some noise, hiding her new toy away.

Swallowing, trying to get the dryness out of his mouth, Jai slowly made it into bed. His knees were less weak and his head had stopped spinning. A shower would be perfect right now, but a smoke and a shot would be best.

"Thank you." She kissed the corner of his mouth, climbing into bed next to him.

"I should be thanking you." Jai chuckled, kissing her back. "Fuck, Roo. I had no idea."

Something about taking him in such a manner was thrilling and made her feel powerful.

"See, it wasn't so bad." She winked, pulling the dry side of the sheet up around her.

Somehow Jai was always the one who got to sleep in the wet spot. Funny how they always seemed to fuck on his side of the bed. "No, it wasn't bad at all." Jai shook his head. Seeing her take charge that way had been another sexy thing added to the list.