Overextended

"Honey, honey, honey," Jai slid into the warm, bubbling water of the hot tub, "how I am glad that week is over."

"That makes both of us," She mumbled, feeling the hot water sting her skin, it felt amazing. Undoing the strings of her bikini, wondering why she even bothered with this top. The halter style made her shoulders look like a linebacker, but damn the cut made her tits look fantastic.

Getting Denzi to bed had been a hassle, resulting in Jai and his son in a full blown argument, ending when the father laid down the line with the threat of being grounded. At the idea of actually getting punished, Denzi had scampered up the stairs and into bed faster than she had ever seen him move.

"Why don't we soak a little and then head to bed?" Jai moved closer, his blue shorts distorted in the water. Raised brows and a shit eating grin spread across his face, he pulled her into his lap.

Bed sounded amazing!

Doubtful they were thinking of bed for the same reasons. Sleep was something she felt as though she had been lacking, despite the fact she'd been in bed before 10PM every night for the last week, and didn't wake up until somewhere around 8:30-9AM.

"Sleeping sounds good." She mumbled her head resting in the crook of Jai's neck. "Can we go to bed, Boomer? Sleep off this fucking train wreck of a week."

"We can definitely sleep, but maybe we should properly tire ourselves out first." Jai chuckled.

Under any other circumstance, his hand massaging her thigh and his lips tracing the curve of her jaw would be magical, right now it was more of an annoyance than a turn on. His stubble scratching her cheek reminded her of sand paper rubbing against a rough grain wood, not a thought a woman should have while her husband was trying to get laid.

Jai was evidently more into this than she was. This was not the time to try and get her turned on, he was wasting his time, and would only end up jacking off in the shower if she let him go on with any ounce of hope. The last three attempts Jai had made, all ending with him taking his hand on a date to the shower, seemed to make him want to try even harder. This is why she had bought him the damn fleshlight, why couldn't he go use that?

"Jai, stop." She groaned and pushed his head away from her neck. "Just, don't. I love you, but seriously, we don't need to be fucking like bunnies every night. It won't kill you not to get your dick sucked for a few days."

The last three days had been hectic and hell, if she had to describe them. Jai had been needier than a toddler with a runny nose, every time she turned around he was handsy or horny and it was beginning to drive her a little insane. Could he not keep his hands to himself for more than an hour?

To add to Jai's constant pawing, Denzi had been in fine form, fighting at pre-school and nearly getting himself kicked out for a day or two. Another boy in the class had been relentlessly picking on Denzi and eventually, Denzi had snapped. The quiet and loving four year old had explained that Jonathan had been teasing him, when he took away Denzi's snack. Frustrated, the little boy had lashed out.

Hearing that his son had almost broke another child's nose had Jai in full embarrassment mode. Disbelief had been the first reaction, when he'd received that phone call.

"Roo, babe, what's wrong?" Jai's face had concern etched into every handsome feature. His stupid handsome face was making it increasingly harder for her to be grumpy. At the same time, it was his stupid handsome face that made her angry with him.

"Are you fucking kidding?" She scoffed, wide eyed in disbelief at such a question. Moving to sit beside him, she continued with her vent. "Your son has nearly been kicked out of pre-school, Jai, pre-school! Sure the douche canoe that he hit probably had it coming, but Denzi actually punched another kid."