Prologue-Destiny Speaks

Hello dearies missed me !!!!...well I did too...so here is a new story...just a glimpse...more to come...!!! you will have to wait....Patience is the virtue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Neil....Neil....Neil.....'' this was the only word that could be heard in the screaming auditorium...the bright neon lights were lighting the boxing ring waiting for the two competitors....covered in a black robe with a hoodie Neil made his way to the large ring....girls were hanging down to touch him...whole arena was chanting his name like a mantra....he ignored all...he kept walking towards the ring and then stopped..he turned around to lock his gaze with a pair of brown eyes....the most beautiful brown eyes...he gave a nod....today he was fighting for her....Neil jumped over the rope and pulled the robe of his body making the screams go louder...he twisted his neck locking his eyes with the opponent....

Sanjay rolled his heavy shoulders and smirked; ''Are you planning to throw only stares at me...or you know how to punch...don't forget its freestyle''

Neil was stoic without an expression....his eyes spoke a lot but Sanjay understood nothing...he turned and blew a kiss in the direction of the silent brown orbs....the referee waved commencing the fight....Sanjay started pumping his legs and threw some punches in air....Neil adjusted the white cloth around his palm with his gaze fixed on Sanjay....Sanjay came close and threw some punches at Neil...who ducked and escaped them easily...Sanjay smiled; ''What Neil baby scared....??? This arena will chant my name after this fight....and I will take her with...''

Before he could complete neil's punch kissed Sanjay's jaw....he fell flat on his face sending the arena into a dead silence; ''talk less and do more...better  luck next time Sanjay''....the referee started the count Neil smiled and kept circling Snjay's unconscious form....he walked out as the refere was done...he took long strides his expression has softened....Neil extended his palm....a slender beautiful hand joined his and she got up with a smile... ''till I am alive...no one will touch you that's a promise'' Neil wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her in a protective embrace....he walked off her leaving the screaming arena behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun; ''How did she faint''

Kirti; ''We were watching Neil vs Sanjay in the arena ...Neil won..she screamed and fainted''

Arjun; '' Mad Girl....'' The girl leaps at Arjun wrapping both her arms around his neck ...Arjun fell back on the bed; ''Let go girl''

Sam; ''Ajju I am in love...you know love at first sight''

Arjun face palmed himself; ''Sam you are mad....what was the need to faint''

Sam got up..and started enacting Neil; ''He shoved his robe off....and there was the best male specimen of the world....Sanjay challenged him....he was quite...he provoked Neil....again quite then few airy demonstration of punches...and there comes the master stroke....Sanjay fainted in the ring and me outside the ring...that punch wasn't on Sanjay's jaw...it was straight on my heart....

Arjun smiled and pulled her in a bear hug....; ''you are just too adorable my sister''.