Reconciliation

Destiny; ''Forgivness should be earned with a pure heart , it calms , soothes and blooms the souls''

Mehra Mansion

Arjun sat on his bed staring the vacuum, his thoughts focused on Radhika. From the day of their first meeting till the  last one, Radhika had changed. She wasn't the same anymore . The girl who would shiver at his mere presence now faced him bravely with enormous hatred in her eyes.

Arjun rubbed his face  feeling exhausted, he couldn't stop his thoughts from lingering on one name Radhika. He understood the mask of bravery she wore was to intimidate her foes . Somewhere inside she was still the 15 year old fear stricken girl. He had seen the way she shielded Neil. According to Sam , Radhika was over possessive about her family and Neil was dearest of all . Arjun unlocked the drawer pulling out the folder which had all her details, turning a page at a time , Arjun processed all he got to know through Sam and his few interactions with Radhika, he concluded one thing . She might be scared but she wasn't mentally unstable, as he thought her to be . There was something deep, a pain no one knew. A pain she was keeping alive for a purpose. He decided to discuss with Sam on the same.

Arjun knocked but heard nothing from the other end. Turning the door knob he gently pushed open the door. Walking to large  bed in the center of the pink-purple room he found Sam with her face buried in the soft pillow. Her body was shaking due to her muffled sobs. Arjun threw his body next to her; ''Care to share''

''I hate him, Hate me with all my heart. I will flush him out of my system I promise'' Sam voice came a little choked. ''Do you want me to break his bones'' Sam jumped up; ''NO!!! its my issue I will handle it''

Arjun supported his body on his arm, turning Sam's face to him he wiped her tears; ''it Isn't about your matter. Its about him, he is yours and you are his .Then why these tears and regrets. Go Sam , throttle him, kick him and ask him why is he punishing you for my mistake''

''He too must be in pain'' Sam replied sniffing. Arjun frowned; ''You are on his side or your own?'' Sam's lips dropped realizing Arjun was making fun of her . Arjun made Sam look at him; ''Go and talk Sam, silence sometimes kills the most beautiful relationships.'' Sam stayed quite all thoughtful. Arjun took her palms into his ; ''Since the last incident, all I have seen you doing is missing him terribly and shedding tears. You can never let him go and why are you pushing him to leave''

''I didn't he did'' She retorted angrily. ''Not him its your worthless brother Sammy.'' Sam could hear the repentance ; ''you are sorry I know. Don't blame yourself more''

Arjun turned his face away; ''I made my younger sister cry, I gave you this pain. It should be me saving you from the pain and here I am standing as the reason for it?. '' Turning around he pulled Sam to her feet; ''let's go '' Sam pulled back; ''where'' Arjun pinched the tip of her nose; ''to end your misery. Get ready you have 2 min'' Sam whined but gave up when Arjun didn't budge. Once Sam was inside the washroom he dialed Radhika but she disconnected . Arjun messaged her; 'Not for me . For Sam and Neil. I am bringing Sam to joggers Park, please convince Neil. Don't punish them for my deeds''

Teji's Clinic

Radhika scanned her way to Teji's room. It had become a habit for since the fateful day. This had kept her alive, she noticed all around her. The eyes on her and the ones not on her. The chit chatting of careless hospital staff and the whimpering of the family waiting for the update on their loved one. Moving in the room , she studied Teji who seemed to be lost in a book looked up hearing a soft knock; ''Hello Radhika!! Come in''

Radhika walked in studying her surrounding once again. Teji noticed that; ''Do you always scrutinize your surroundings'' Radhika gave him a knowing smile. She pulled a chair f; ''I think we all should be aware of our environment, it helps''