Far Yet Close

Destiny; 'Some wounds leave everlasting scars...but you are human...god's best creation...get up and fight..fight for what you deserve...'

LONDON

Sam had gone with Edward's sister Liz to help her with shopping...she didn't wanted to but had to when Nandini requested..as they were family friends...Liz parked her car outside a complex...Sam looked around; ''Why here''

Liz; ''Oh...that's the gym Edward trains in...he does mixed martial arts for staying fit...come in the view act as a coolant to eyes''

Sam rolled her eyes and followed....she wasn't a doll type girl ...drooling on guys was not her thing...Sam huffed and looked around all bored...she made a face.....there were guys practising martial arts in   different rooms...Sam peeped into one of the rooms it looked liked  a practice match of freestyle boxing....Sam got curious....one of them was a 6'5'' strong man....other one who had his back to Sam was six feet...Sam POV; ''Little guy will lose for sure'' Sam blew a bubble of the gum she was chewing....but the bubble popped when the shorter guy punched the huge one hard knocking him out....Sam clapped and all eyes turned to her...she was the only one clapping...Sam just shrugged her shoulders; ''Oops ...Sorry''

And Neil turned....he smiled looking at the brown haired girl she was dressed in trekking pants,tshirt..jacket and a cap....no makeup...clean skin cute features.....smiling innocently...Sam gulped...her world halted...no she didn't lose her heart to his muscles....she lost it to his dimples and his eyes ...Sam just did an about turn swiftly walking out....she lost her way...when she couldn't find her way out ...she dialled Liz, who guided her out....Sam walked in the direction Liz  had told  her to but dashed against somebody...She closed her eyes  to get ready for impact  as  body was about to touch the floor...but it didn't ...Sam; ''WOW...Sam you are too good...I am going to higher yoga...yo I have anti gravity skills'' Sam opened her eyes hearing a chuckle 

Sam turned mute; Neil pulled Sam up...picked her bag and handed it to her...he teasingly asked; ''Do teach me your anti-gravity skills''  

Sam couldn't look at him...this was the first time she was this shy...she cursed herself her POV; 'Shit...!!! why the hell these girl hormone had to hit my body now...wrong timing...my tongue is stuck to palate ....don't what is this..god please send your angle to save me'

Liz; ''Sam ...there you are....and hey Neil how are you ...''

Neil responded Liz's hug; ''I am good....so met Edward...''

Liz; ''Yes that man is freaking me out...its his wedding and he is the one not interested in shopping...ok I am getting late...see you at wedding..bye''

Neil; ''Bye Liz...and Bye miss anti-gravity...'' Sam just glued her eyes to floor and ran out..she could hear Neil's laughter behind her...

Arjun stood on the balcony of his room...his thoughts were completely occupied by the one girl he had seen at the shopping complex....he closed his eyes...and flashes of her face..her smile her lean body started hitting him....he smiled wide moving his hands through his hair...; ''Who are you...where are you...what's your name....what do you like....what are the things that make you smile...what is that you love and what do you hate...I want to know all....but I want that guy out of your life

Sam was busy throwing all the dresses of her suitcase....one of them landed on Arjun's face....he removed and looked at his grumpy little sister ; ''what now''

Sam; ''LIZ has invited me for her party...and I don't have a single good dress''

Arjun touched her forehead; ''Sammy are you fine....since when have you started caring about looks''