Finally Free

Destiny; 'Closure every time is isn't meant to give a happiness . Sometimes it sets you free'

Melhotra Group of Companies

''you allowed her to go alone, are you freaking mad Sam. '' Arjun growled and Neil just punched the wall. Sam tried explaining but she was cut off. She shook her head, ''I have work to do, bye''

''Wait up, where do you think you are going. '' Arjun grabbed her arm firmly. Sam jerked it off. ''To do what I feel is right. '' 

''If anything happens to her Sam, I will never forgive you. ''Neil's voice froze her steps. She just gave him a sad smile before leaving. Arjun looked at Neil, ''we can't leave her alone. Please''. He nodded and decided to attack Mishra residence. 

***

Mishra Mansion

Radhika knew what she was doing. She saw it coming, she knew he would reach her. But did he really ? Wasn't it her who had slowly sealed all his routes of escape. He had no money , no house to go. She had left his uncle in a vegetative state and his cousin was on the verge losing his senses. Yet, she never expected him to harm Navya. Radhika shook her head, what else can be expected out of a man like him. He would always target the weak. Standing in the middle of the grand hall, she allowed her eyes to take in the feel of the place she called home. She walked to a place and knelt as her palms brushed the hard cold marble. This was the place where she found her father lying cold in his own blood. The past vibrated her cells ,as angry tears stung her eyes. She stood up with a determination. She was going to end it. He will see what her fury could do.

She took off her shoes tip toeing into the house. She knew, he could see her, She had notice the new cameras being installed. But she wanted him to believe that he caught her unaware . She looked around and started walking to the room at the end of the lobby. That used to be hers, she loved her solace with her books. Her father had specially got it designed for her. It was sound proof, she smiled. It would fun watching him withering in pain when no one would be able to hear him out. Standing at the door she kicked it open, ''Hello Saral''

***

Melhotra House

The minister rubbed his palms nervously as Nihal Melhotra glared at him. ''Mr. Melhotra, don't you worry . We have things under control''

''This my daughter we are talking about. That man touches her, you lose all your power. I don't know what and how you are going to do. I want the solution soon'

''We are trying '' The white clad bald man tried to put forth his view. Nihal's eyes blazed fury, ''I need results, I don't care what charges you put on to him. But make sure he is shot dead today or you know if I stop trying things , where you would go.'' Nihal turned his face away in dismissal. The man rubbed his sweaty palms walking out of the study. The minister pulled the phone out issueing shoot at sight orders for Saral.

Nihal pulled his gun out, if needed he would do it today. His beloved friends trusted him and he won't lose Radhika the way he lost them.

***

Sanjay's residence

''Police have got the proof that it was Saral who injured your father.'' Sam spoke in a flat voice , her eyes fixed on Sanjay's changing emotions. She moved closer, ''The doctors said her was being injured with something sharp. But they didn't find a weapon. Could you imagine ,what it could be?''

Sanjay stared at her anxiously, his brain completely devoid of rational reasoning. Sam smiled, ''An ice dagger. Think Sanjay for how long that man had been planning this. If he and his family can murder their own for money, who are you? Your father has already given him the 30% of share. If you die, he gets 100%. ''