The Cursed Angel

Its already 5:30 PM and jerk is no where to be seen....here I am waiting for him...getting those glances which I hate...it feels as if thousands of dirty worms are crawling over my skin...it bring back memories ...dark memories....girls feel I am blessed because of this face of mine....trust me this is my biggest curse...my di ended her life and got rid of her curse....but I couldn't ....yes I tried that day...when I lost my family....I tried again when my cousin tired to touch me in an inappropriate way.... but I fought and pierced the scissors in his thighs....hell broke lose ...my aunt blamed me for seducing men of the  household....I was beaten locked....they made me work like a maid....one day when I went to serve water to some guests one of them a man of my father age looked at me as if I was a piece of meat....later I got to know they fixed my marriage..or In short ...they took my price....I tried escaping but was caught...I prayed to god to help me....and this time he heard me....Nihal uncle came to my rescue ...that's how I met Neil....my buddy .... he is my friend.... guide...and my armour .... he protects me like a baby....as if he gave birth to me.... after my dad its only Nihal uncle and Neil who treat me like a human and not a piece of meat.... Nihal uncle decided to settle down back in India...because he felt guilty of not being able to save his friend....Neil had to go back as his  2 yrs of his degree were pending....he took me with him ....I came back when i was 18....

Prerna aunty loves me and dearly....but still I feel I am a liability on them...a responsibility pushed forcefully into their life..after I turned 18 I tried to leave...but Prerna aunty blackmailed me....one night I left leaving a letter behind....but before I could reach my destination Neil found me...I protested ...hurled curses at him....but the jerk...taped my mouth...tied my hands....threw me over his shoulder and brought me back.....no one other than Neil and me  knows that I tried leaving Melhotra house....

I looked at my watch again....I felt someone was watching me....I turned around ....it was him ...Arjun....he had come to pick his sister Samaira...Sam is in the same college with me...I can't believe an angle like Sam can have a brother like Arjun...he does nothing but stands at his usual place and stares....pervert....I wrapped my stole around my body...his eyes are piercing my body....I feel exposed ....suddenly all those glances and worms were gone ..my AD wrapped his arm around me hiding me from all ... he placed a kiss on the top of my head....giving a threatening glance to every wrong eye...I felt safe....protected...and above all loved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here is Radhika :) let me know how was it :) Ok I made few changes ....missed that out in hurry