His World

Destiny; ''Life is strange, sometimes it makes you fall for the one you hated the most and you don't know why''

University Campus

The University was buzzing with celebrations, it was the time of annual fest which was a 3 day event. Students had setup  different stalls . Initial part of the day was reserved for stage performances and few guest lectures. Kritika was due for her performance . She was in a revenge mode , the management had made a lot of rules regarding the dressing of female students which was pissing girls off , but no one did a thing about it. 

''Come in'' Kritika spoke answering the knock. Sam stepped in; ''Are you sure Kritika''  She answered with a smile''Never have been more  before''

''you are taking the whole management head on, think'' Sam tried reasoning with her. Kritika smirked; ''That's the plan babe. now just chill. You are going to love it'' Sam just wiped the sweat of her forehead. Tiff with Zubin had left her little bitter and angry. Radhika Sam tried reasoning with her but Kritika had turned too stubborn . Radhika took Zubin's no. from Sam she spoke to him and requested him to give his relationship another chance. ''Radhika Kritika is up next'' Sam called her, Radhika nodded and followed Sam.

The curtains went up and audience clapped . Slow classical music started filling up the surroundings . A group of girls entered the stage  in a straight line with a veil on there face. As the music flowed they group did the soft semi-classical movements . Just then the beats turned wild and the veils were thrown off in the air. There were loud gasps and whistles. Radhika almost bit her cheek and   Sam just covered her face groaning at Kritika's impossible nature

Kritka and her group stood on the stage wearing the the ethnic in the most sensual manner. Their skirts were dangerously below the naval and blouse was shortest possible, it ended just below the bust and it just a a thin strip of cloth at the back. The girls had painted their naval like sun making it more prominent . The teachers were left red faced, they had strictly  put the rule for ethnic for the performance and they got ethnic  but in a twisted manner. Radhika kept recording the performance laughing her heart out. Kritika threw kisses at audiences who applauded her for her bravado . 

''She is mad'' Sam was taking deep breaths to relax her mad heart. ''Done'' Radhika gave Sam a wide smile.Sam shrugged her shoulders being confused. ''Take Kritika out of campus to the near by coffee shop for a break , you will have your answers'' Sam nodded and left. 

Radhika made a small prayer for her plan . Radhika's eyes caught something in the crowd, eyes that were watching her just her. ''Calm Radhika..Calm'' Radhika pacified herself and turned her eyes away. She pretended all scared, Radhika kept wiping the fake sweat off her forehead. She was baiting her predator . She knew he wasn't here to hurt her just to scare her and she was playing her part well. 

''So looks like your body guards left you alone'' Radhika rolled her eyes at Sanjay's voice. "do you enjoy getting insulted and beaten''. ''I haven't forgotten what your pet Neil did with me'' Sanjay growled taking a step towards her. Radhika folded her arms to chest and leaned on one leg, she smirked taking a good look at him; ''What will you do''

Sanjay saw a different kind of confidence in her, she was different. He took a different route ; ''I heard you are getting treated for your madness , so are you still mad or cured'' Radhika felt anger seeping in ; ''Why don't you check yourself, you will know'' She challenged him. ''Step back this instant or I will smash your face'' Krtitika spoke angrily Sanjay backed off but not before warning Radhika. At him she just glared but once he left she pressed her heart. ''Are you fine '' Sam asked. Radhika nodded and Kritika jumped on her; ''Thanks dear , Zubin said sorry we are again together'' Sam looked at Radhika ; ''What did you tell him''