The Ghosts of Past

Destiny; ''Its advised to move on from Past, but don't forget history repeats if lessons are not learnt properly. Learn from the past and face the future''

As they drove back to their mansion , Sam watched Arjun's pain stricken face. The way Neil dragged her away had hurt him. Radhika's tears hurt him, her pain reflected in his eyes. She placed a gentle palm over his shoulder; ''He shouldn't have pulled her. He shouldn't have been hard on her. He will have to understand our relationship by will or by force. He will not take her from me. No one will. '' She was worried , she didn't wanted any clash between Arjun and Neil . They both were equally stubborn and mad, any friction between the 2 would further spoil the equation between the families. She watched as he threw his head back on the leather , shutting his eyes tight. His lips quivered and a drop escaped the corner of his eyes. Sam watched his expression and then his tight fist. He was fighting a battle , she felt helpless of not being able to help him. But this wouldn't help or smoother the situation. She decided, for Arjun she is going to confront Neil upfront.

Melhotra House

Radhika did not look at Neil once during the drive,he tried but she turned stone suddenly ; ''Chashni, lets sought it out. I don't like fighting you'' She said nothing, expressed nothing. Neil touched her hand; ''Chashni''

''Its Radhika for you, just Radhika'' He was left stunned; '''Don't start''

''You started it, I am just folowing you'' She replied curt. He was about to confront her when his cell viberated , there was a message from Teji. He had briefed Neil about what they would get on reaching the mansion. Neil requested him to postpone as citing Radhika's disturbed mind. But Teji said it was good as she would react to her max. Neil just closed his eyes once, he crooked his neck to glance at Radhika. She was sitting frozen at her place. Not once she turned and looked at him; ''For him, right? few days and he becomes important than your AD''

"Neil!!! its Neil for me. I lost that right by falling in love. You mentioned it. My AD would have given an ear to my words not Neil.'' Her words sliced his heart, he knew she was hurt by his words and now she was hurting. Moving closer he wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her close. She didn't budge, he smiled and increased the force making her head fall on his chest; ''Its okay Birdie, our fights can't end what we share. No one and nothing can change that'' She stayed, shivering in pain . She loved Arjun and her AD, she wanted both. Slowly she lifted her arm wrapping it around his waist. He place a peck on her forehead, worried about the coming event. 

Neil and Radhika were greeted by a silent mansion. He called for staff, but no one answered . He watched Radhika. Her body went taut , she forgot his presence and kept walking without uttering a word. Teji came from behind refraining Neil from following Radhika. 

She kept ascending the stairs with a thudding heart. Everything started coming back, Melhotra Mansion turned into her house. She took slow silent steps to Nihal's room. Taking a deep breath she knocked twice, her fingers crossed waiting for her father to greet her with his usual smile. But she got none. With shaking hands she pushed open the door to be welcomed by her horrifying past. Nihal lay on the floor covered in red, all the stuff scattered around. A gasp escaped her mouth as she fell on her knees, tears started flowing down her cheeks and she sobbed silently. She crawled, the same way she did to reach Dilip. Right now she was visualiziling Dilip, crawling closer she repeated her actions of past; ''Papa..please wake up'' her words came out choked .She tired again but he didn't move. She thought of her mother and ran to kitchen, tripping and falling on the stairs a coupl of times to be greeted by a heart wrenching sight. On the marble floor lay her mom covered in her own blood, Radhika let out a deafening cry making Neil flinch in the adjoining room; ''Doc its enough, just end this''