Beauty is The Beast

Destiny; ''How to bring the mouse out. Just burn its house''

Government Hospital

The Government  hospital corridors were bustling with staff patient and visitors. Some who couldn't  afford the beds were lying in the corridor. Their families were pleading and begging the doctors to check their loved ones. Hopping skipping between them a young boy made his way towards the personal wards. Looking at the police guard he pulled his hoodie a little more over his head, luckily there was just one, the boy smirked. It would be easy because he came with a plan. He counted 1...2..3 and the fire alarm started echoing the corridors, the guard as expected dumped his duty and ran away. This was the boy was looking, he stormed in. On the bed was a lady who looked 10 yrs more than her age. She had IV attached to her wrist and an oxygen mask to her face. Radhika pushed the hoodie of her head and glared at the lady Shobha Mishra . Her aunt, she took steps towards the bed giving the lady a hateful look. Moving closer she held the oxygen knob and turned it off the lady gasped struggling for breath. She turned it on again letting her settle down before turning it off again . The lady opened her frightened eyes to meet with Radhika's hateful ones, she smirked; ''Hello to you dear aunt. Remember me ? Your bad omen'' Fear was evident on Shobha's face as her eyes widened, he life was in hand of the girl she wanted dead few years back. She watched in horror as Radhika pulled out a small bottle she emptied it into a syringe  and then pushed the contents into the IV bad. Done Radhika gave her sweet smile; ''I will keep  visiting , till you die a slow painful death. Then comes your husband and last your son. Wait for your end. ''She smiled sweetly; ''Actually no, I will keep you for last. Each and every part of your body will pain and rot. You will watch your death coming to you slowly''.  With that she left the room, still there was a chaos all around. People were running all around . Radhika pulled her hoodie over head walking out; ''Stop!! who are you'' Her heart paced and she increased her speed. taking a blind turn just when she was confused about where to go am arm pulled her into a room covering her mouth. Her eyes widen looking at the person infron of her; ''Doc????'' 

''Stay till its all clear '' with that he walked out; ''Doctor I saw a boy leaving from that convicts room'' A ward boy informed. Teji held him by shoulder; ''the guy must have been confused about the wards . The patient is safe ''  He took Radhika through the emergency exit and dropped her till her car; ''Next time tell me''

''Why are you helping'' Radhika stared at him. He turned to leave without responding but she caught his arm; ''Doc, nothing comes for free. Why this favour'' Teji turned and smiled ; ''For love , my love. Leave for now. Its dangerous'' Radhika got in a and drove off, she just prayed that no one at home should know of her absence . Chewing her nails she pressed the accelerator hard to gain the speed.

Neil rubbed his forehead, according to Prerna she was sleeping not feeling well But he came to the room she wasn't around. She had  put pillows in her place, if his parents knew she was missing without a security. They would go into a panic mode, he crashed on the bed. When he heard some sound he moved to the balcony and looked down. She was making an entry from the back door of the mansion. she took the door towards the garden and quietly tiptoed up the stairs and then to her room. Radhika heaved a sigh of relief locking the door behind her. She was about to pull her t-shirt off; ''WHere the hell were you'' Radhika squeaked pulling the shirt down; ''AD!! did you forget I am a girl'' 

''Did you forget that you are not supposed to do anything without keeping me informed'' She lowered her head; ''AD!!! I don't want you or mom dad hurt . '' Neil jerked her around; ''you promised, Birdie and AD together. Remember?'' She stared at his gloomy face; ''I love you AD'' She wrapped her arms around his middle killing all anger he had. He held her close to his chest; ''I am still angry''