That First Look

Destiny ; 'People meet...because I want them to... not every meeting is a coincidence.... that word has nothing to do with me'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melhotra Residence

Nihal; ''Neil are you sure you will be able to take care of Radhika....I don't want mistakes''

Neil smiled looking out of the window into the back garden....Radhika was seated on a chair...reading a book...the sunlight illuminated her frame.....she smiled when her eyes caught Neil's...Neil answered without looking at his father; ''yes....I will...I promise''

Prerna was not convinced; ''Neil....she still get nightmares because of the trauma and tortures ....she doesn't trust people easily...it won't be easy...''

Niel; ''I know Mom...but Chashni trusts me....I want to free her from these fears....and I will trust me''

Prerna looked at her son; ''Do you have feelings for her...''

Neil scoffed; ''Mom she is a 16 yr old kid....and not all relationships are about attraction'' Prerna wanted to counter him....but Nihal held her arm...he understood his son...he held Neil at arm distance ; ''Neil it was because of Dilip and Mala that your parents are together and alive....and I was the first one to hold Radhika when she was born...Dilip was second....Radhika is very important...nothing should go wrong.....make her a brave human....and I will get those monsters punished in worst possible way'' Nihal's eyes were red

Neil held his fathers hand between his; ''I know...and I will...I am taking her out today...Mom I will need you too....she will be more comfortable '' Neil turned to leave

Nihal ; ''Oh forgot....her admission is done...you just have to do few formalities '' Neil nodded and left

2 yrs later in London

''I am not listening''...Arjun screamed plugging his ears with his forefingers ....Sam had been tailing him for last one hour...she made a puppy face blocking his way; ''Bhai please....''

Arjun huffed; ''Fine....but this is the last time I am coming shopping with you''

Sam jumped; ''Badi ma Bhai agreed...lets go...'' Nandini appeared from no where and gave Sam a loving hug...Arjun looked at them with his mouth hung wide open

Arjun; ''Mom...since when have started acting...''

Nandini pecked Sam's head and answered Arjun; ''can't you  just agree in a simple way....you make us do all this......we are in London for Edward's wedding...his dad is best friend with Akshay and we are going as a family....so we should take care that all of us look our best..specially my doll.....she gets what she wants'' Sam made a proud face still being in Nandini's embrace...Arjun smiled and pulled her cheeks...

Same Evening, Westfield

Arjun ; ''where are you guys...you keep telling me one shop Sam and the you hop to another.....''

Sam let a little chuckle and replied over the phone; ''Bhai we are Claire's.....come there''

Arjun ; ''Dare you 2 move'' he quickly started ascending on the escalators.....Arjun was smiling thinking about Sam's antics....he walked in the direction of the store when a running man dashed against him...Arjun balanced himself ..and turned around to curse....but he froze.....through the glass walls he saw her.....Radhika....she was dressed in a long blue dress ....Arjun forgot to blink....his eyes travelled across her body....she looked as if made of marble....Arjun's breathing turned hard.....blood his veins was boiling his POV; ' Is she real.... she is just beyond words....Arjun control yourself...she is too young   ....so what  one day she will grow up....enough to be mine''...Arjun smiled he looked around...there were so many watching her well she was worth watching...Arjun as if enchanted entered the shop behind Radhika....he took a long glance at her from head to toe....lean with curves....long thick dark hair...she wasn't wearing any make up...yet she looked beyond perfect...he kept a safe distance from her....she would smile very little...only when a middle age lady would speak to her.....her eyes kept going towards the door....and then her watch....she was waiting for someone...Arjun decided to make his move....he was confident that his charm would work on her...but his legs halted...she was smiling wide now .....but not at him....Arjun's followed her eyes....a guy entered...and a handsome one....he held his ears in apology and then hugged her. 

Neil entered the shop smiling only at her....he looked around sternly ushering a warning .... Arjun burned...she was only looking at the other guy....when he wanted to be the only one in her eyes...he had met many women..dated..pleasured them...but none had the quality to drive him insane...but this one was something else....she was talking to the other guy...and laughing in between

Radhika held Neil's hand; ''I selected a jacket for you...please come'' She dragged him along...brushing her the fingers on the clothes hung there....Arjun imitated her...he touched all where she did...Radhika stood infront of the black jacket from the latest collection.... ''I love that one....want to buy for you..will you try''

Neil pinched her cheek; ''Can I refuse...are there more...because I will go in that trial room just once...'' Radhika smiled hopped and bought all what she selected for him....Arjun's eyes kept following her with  madness....he watched the jacket she selected....he waited for Neil to come out...after 10 min Neil walked out; ''I will take this jacket...'' Radhika squealed

Arjun made his moved he picked a random jacket in same colour...Arjun intentionally dashed against Neil making his fall.... ;"Sorry...I was'nt looking''

Arjun extended his hand and Neil took it; ''No problem...take care next time'' Arjun handed him the jacket...Neil moved to Radhika...who was busy checking shirts...Arjun looked at the Jacket he just exchanged....he smelled it deep ; ''this should be mine....'' Arjun quickly got it billed and asked them to keep it confidential in case someone asks about who bought it.

Neil looped an arm around Radhika' shoulder; ''Like the dresses here''

Radhika curled her lip...and replied softly; ''No''

Neil chuckled...he looked at Prerna; ''Mom....buy them but we will check more...'' Prerna smiled and nodded...Radhika pressed her lips and wrapped her arm around Neil's waist squeezing it gently...he looked at her...she smiled like a child; ''Thanks AD''

Neil pulled her cheek; ''Anything for you my birdie'' Neil held her hand  protectively.....moving out of the shop behind Prerna....

Arjun was ready to burst...he cared a damn that who she was ...and what her relation was with the guy...he just wanted her to be his....only his...he twisted his neck...his senses were going wild....Arjun opened his eyes determined....he decided to follow her...but someone caught his arm; ''Bhai...I said Claire's.....what are you doing here...badi ma is going wild waiting for you''

Arjun looked at Sam and then in the direction Radhika walked off....he lost her her....Arjun closed his eyes and calmed his nerves; ''Sorry...I missed the name....lets move'' Sam happily hopped out...Arjun 's POV; 'Go where ever you want....I will find you...Arjun Mehra gets what he wants...and now he wants you girl.....just you''

At Neil's house 

Radhika was furious....''AD...they packed the wrong jacket....that was a rare collection''

Neil tapped her head; ''Cool down...its ok...we will take another one ....your choice...now smile'' Radhika smiled Neil gave her a hug...before engaging her in different discussion to divert her...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waiting for your views :)