Declaration Of War

Destiny ; ''Pain can be a cruel teacher, it unleashes the one who isn't scared of anyone.''

Melhotra House

Melhotra's were gearing for a Diwali bash being organised in a posh hotel. Many Page 3 personalities and business families were expected to attend the same. Radhika checked her traditional look in the full length mirror. She looked fine, enough to make people drool. But she was targeting one, Sanjay's father Hardik. She knew he feared her. She was planning to bring his fear alive. Last week she had left  a note in red on Sanjay's windshield. Police had been involved to know the person threatening Sanjay, but they failed. She had been plsnning for sometime. She had made the note of every CCTV and made sure her face was never visible in any of it. Then she had covered a dummy bird into blood and left it on Sanjay's car with a message. Radhika grinned when she recalled his reaction. Today she was planning to target Hardik and her weapon was also unique. She left her room to join her family , it was going to be a memorable day. Only, if Neil didn't interfere.

''What 's the need for ice box? Why are we taking it'' Radhika crossed her fingers on Neil's query. It was impossible to lie on his face. But to her luck Nihal answered; ''leave it Neil, it just has water bottles '' He nodded and took the wheel. 

Mehra Mansion

Sam had decided to go with Kritika, there had been too many arguments in the family regarding her relationship with Neil. Sam decided to stick to her part , so did her parents. Akshay had forced Sam to meet a guy whom she threatened bad shooing him off. The boys parents were very upset the way she behaved. They felt it was intentional. Akshay had warned Sam , if she didn't mend her ways he would ground her. But she had turned adamant, she had made her point clear. It would be Neil or no one. Her only support was Arjun, he stood by her like a rock. He had promised her all his support. She was aware that soon Neil would be sending his parents to her house. She wanted them to understand her point, she picked her bag an groaned. The strap was badly tangled and it got on to her nerves. She roughly picked it up and descended the stairs ''You are coming with us'' Akshay asked. Sam stood frozen with her back to him, she never wanted to hurt them. But things were turning bitter due their stubbornness ; ''Atleast for a day I don't want to fight you Bade papa. I will see you all at the venue'' With that she left, Akshay stood there watching his princess walking away. he couldn't explain her his dilemma , everyone knew of the danger lurking around Radhika and melhotras. He didn't wanted same to shadow his daughter.

A Deluxe Hotel.

 The group dancers entertained the rich crowd swaying their bodies, they kept a smiled plastered to their faces, aware of the disinterest of guests. Radhika scanned the faces, every hand was holding a glass. She could see the ugly faces of the rich. Men ignoring their partners , warming up with different women and their partners turning blind. She shook her head her eyes went to the rich females who were accompanied by younger men. She knew the companionship was being bought. She smiled thinking about Arjun, she was sure her life would different with him. They would be proud of holding each in front of anybody. Their affection was true. Shrugging her shoulders , her eyes went to scan the place again and then she smiled. Hardik was busy making out with a young girl. She watched as he drowned himself in liquor, she made her way towards him and stood at a distance; ''What are you upto'' Sam pulled Radhika aside when she saw her going in Hardik's direction; ''He was the missing murderer. I am sure of it'' Sam took a deep breath; ''What's the plan'' Radhika smiled and shared her plan, Sam blinked but then nodded. They stayed glued to their places watching Hardik with a hawks eye. He took a break to move to the wash room and Radhika followed. She quickly wore a plastic sheet she had carried  Moving out he bumped into her but liqour clouded his vision, he couldn't see who it was. His lust just saw a beautiful body. He tried grabbing her and she moved back, calling him to her. She made her way down the stairs of emergency exit.