A Bond Made By Destiny

Destiny; 'Not all relations are made by blood....some are made by me...and their strength can challenge any one...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few years Back- Melhotra Residence

It had been a week since Radhika got discharged from the hospital...her wounds had healed but scars were still visible on her body and were permanently imprinted on her soul...Prerna and Nihal made her feel comfortable...it was Neil who never looked  at her....Radhika wanted to go back to her boarding she decided to speak to Nihal, walking to his study ... her legs halted hearing Neil's voice...he wanted her out of the house...she was an unwanted responsibility....Radhika closed her eyes...even tears refused to show her pain...she quickly moved to her room and mad few calls...in 2 days she informed them she was leaving for the convent...they tried persuading against it..but Radhika turned adamant...

Neil was restless ....she was gone...he wanted her out but now it felt something was wrong ...Neil banged his fist on the table..lifted his keys and ran out...Prerna called; ''Neil....Radhika's car has met with an accident''

Neil replied without turning back; ''I won't let anything happen to her''

Neil drove off...he reached on the highway....there was the vehicle with few scratches and the driver and guard were just bruised...Neil's clenched his fist...before the men could speak Neil's strong arm turned them into pulp.....they confessed trying to force themselves on Radhika but she jumped off....Neil didn't even spare the female he slapped her and then called out; ''Radhikaaaaaaaa !!!!.....please come out...you are safe...'' 

Neil cried pleaded...but he only got the silence and the sounds of rattling leaves....by that time Nihal had reached the spot with police....Neil wiped his eyes and walked deep into the woods.....his steps halted he turned around ...there she was sitting under the tree..with her knees hugged to chest....her sleeve was torn....her arm and cheek were bruised ..may be due to jumping off the car...Neil crashed on his knees crying.....Radhika sat like a marble statue devoid of any expression or emotion.... ''Forgive me Radhika.....please say something''

radhika did not respond....Nihal told police that he was Radhika's legal guardian...they took Radhika home....

After 3 months Neil was leaving for London  and Radhika had yet not spoken to him he tried all to get her forgiveness ...but she was like a stone to him...he knocked the door of her room; ''Chashni I am leaving for London....I have my 2 yrs of graduation pending.....can you forgive me''

Neil waited for her to respond....he knew she won't... he pecked the top of her head and turned to leave...but halted hearing a sugary voice; ''Why do you call me Chashni''

Neil smiled; ''Because of your voice''

Radhika; ''When will you come back ??''

Neil; ''May be after a year...during vacations....''

Radhika; ''Will you miss us ? ''

Neil nodded; ''Yes ....and specially you.....Chashni''

Radhika looked down;  '' I will mail you daily....'' 

Neil noticed a mark on her wrist..his anger rose; ''How''

Radhika; ''At school....no worries I slapped him and complained''

Neil cupped her cheek; ''will you come with me.....for two years....you can come back after two years and continue further studies in Mumbai''

Radhika; ''Why ???? ''

Neil; ''Because you are my baby.....my Birdie....my buddy....my best friend....and I protect what's mine''

Radhika; ''Won't people question us''

Neil; ''I don't care....do you''

Radhika pressed her lips; ''will I get admission''

Neil smiled ; ''leave that on me....can I get a hug'' 

Since her parents died Radhika feared male species...it took time for her to open up to Nihal....she trusted him because she had heard all good about him from her dad....but something was different with Neil....she felt like she was protected by a shield....the way he looked at her was the way a parent would look at a child....he was just 3 yrs elder to her...but was matured ...caring and true......Radhika thought off all the efforts he took to get her forgiveness...she smiled and hugged him; '' I trust you....''

Neil caressed her head; ''Till I am alive ....nothing wrong will touch you...its a promise''

Radhika whispered; ''I know'' Neil pulled her cheeks and informed his parents about his decision to take Radhika along with him to London

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast gets a glimpse of beauty

vote and comments :)