Reconciliation

Destiny; ''When you look for words after a long silence, they seem to alien to heart and silence conveys all.''

''Get up dear, we have landed.'' Prerna caressed Radhika's head gently waking her up. They had spend good 2 weeks as family as Neil had decided not to leave withowithout his birdie. As they walked out of the airport, his driver  quickly took the luggage. Neil pulled open the door and firmly locked it once Radhika was in, she just rolled her eyes. She was happy to be back. Leaning on her mother, she grabbed Prerna's arm firmly. ''I want to eat so many things. I am already drooling.''

''Don't worry, I will order brownie for your breakfast and you can have your hand made coffee.'' Neil joked. He had been teasing her on her culinary skills for quite long. She just leaned forward punching him hard. As the drove in, Radhika's lips stretched into a big smile. She was home. She quickly jumped out and ran inside without waiting for anyone. She looked around emotionally, and then ran to the stairs to go to her room. Neil followed her, he watched as she emotionally watched around. Her room was exactly as she left. Neil turned her around, ''Why did you leave?''

''I needed time, to heal. And I wanted everyone to be happy, even if it was without me.'' 

''Birdie, you believed me to be that selfish. You are my family and Sam, she left her parents. We haven't seen each other since you left.''

Radhika gaped at Neil, ''Are you two crazy. How could you Neil? why do you have incur so much pain.?'' She thumped on the bed holding her head in her hands. He sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders he pulled her lovingly to his chest, ''Because we promised, AD and Birdie always together. Then how can I move forward without my best friend on my side.'' She said nothing, but expressed her gratitude hugging him tight, ''I missed your madness Birdie, there was no one to mess with my ipod. No one to punch and throw my protein shake down the drain.'' She stared at him and the both laughed. ''Take a nap, then we will have breakfast together.'' She nodded and watched him walk off. She threw her body on the bed closing her eyes, a smile on her lips. She was happy to be back home.

***

Sam pulled her hair hard, she had been misplacing her belongings every now and then. She kept throwing all the stuff around searching for her wallet. She groaned irritably when some one at door kept pressing the door restlessly. She was mad that Neil had said 1 week, but it had been 2. Pulling her hair in a messy bun she marched to the door, tripping and colliding with the mess around. She pulled open the door with an intention of scaring the visitor away, ''What....''

The words died as she came face to face with smiling Neil. She blinked and then recalled her anger . Before she could utter a word, he threw her over his shoulder , he locked the locked walking in and walked straight to her room, dumping her on the bed. ''You have gained weight, I expected you to lose in pain.''

''Get Out!! I am not talking to you'' Sam tried getting up. Neil pushed her back with the push of single finger, trapping her below him. ''Get off Neil or I will scream calling for help.'' He raised her brow challenging her. Sam frowned, opened her mouth and his sealed it with his. She gasped and then threw her arms around is neck pulling him closer. Tears streaming down her face, her palms roamed hungrily all over his back. Neil rolled over on to his back bringing her on the top, ''No more tears Sam.''

''I missed you, so much. Even your presence here seems to be a dream.'' She replied emotionally, her head on his chest.

''Should I kiss you again to prove I am here, with you. '' Neil asked caressing her head. Sam sniffed once burying her face in his chest.

''If you are here, it means Radhika is back. But it doesn't change anything  between our families. Your mom hates me and my father hates Radhika. What do we do now.''