Love

Destiny; ''Love changes and makes you do things you never thought you would''

London

''I love you Neil, more than anyone'' Neil lifted his head up as he heard Sam's voice again and again . He scratched  his head, it was definitely not a dream as he was up and the voice was still on. Neil picked his phone and smiled, it was the alarm. He knew who could have done it. ''Naughty Chashni, you will never improve. Miss you '' Neil wasn't too comfortable about leaving Radhika alone but Nihal assured him of being careful. He stood at the window facing the garden thinking about the situation, with increasing  attacks and unwanted incidents , he feared that if Saral gets to know of his absence, he might just hurt Radhika bad. Though she had started gaining control on her fear but still she wasn't free of it. ''Stay away from her and you will live, touch her and this time I will torture you to death''

Mehra Mansion

Arjun read the details provided to him by his private investigator. ''Saral Mishra you don't deserve to be alive . She was a child and above all your cousin , your younger sister. How could you even think of it'' Arjun punched the wall in disgust . The wind was strong and it indicate the arrival of a storm. Arjun stared the blazing sky; ''Just once, let me find you and you will regret the day you laid your eyes on her.

Arjun features softened recalling Radhika; ''I have and should stay away from you , but that  doesn't mean I can't keep you safe. I have promised myself to keep you safe of all and everything'' Taking  a deep breath he closed her eyes and  opened his arms, he recalled her angelic face , flawless smile ; ''I love you Radhika, with all my heart , with every breath and I will keep you safe '' Arjun recalled the peck and touched his cheek smiling wide, then he laughed; ''I am seriously in love'' 

Arjun thought, there must be someone supporting Saral. Someone influential enough, otherwise Saral wouldn't have managed to attack Nihal and Radhika so openly. Someone whose fear was more potent than that of Police to make the attacker seal his mouth regarding the conspires name. Arjun made a call to his investigator; ''Get me a list of Saral Mishra's maternal and paternal relatives  friends and soon'' He narrowed his eyes on the picture of Saral, he knew he guess could be a fluke, but if he was thinking right, He might reach the one supporting the jack ass.

City Mall

Radhika Sam made faces as Kritika dragged them along to shop for Zubin's Birthday gift. Kritika picked up few dresses and barged into the trial room, she tried one after the other and modeled them infront of her friends; ''Are those of Zubin?'' Radhika commented and Sam laughed; ''Kind of, she is planning to dress up hot for him''

Radhika made a perfect O with her lips in acknowledge; ''So its A day to remember for him'' Sam nodded smiling; ''May be a night too'' Both girls giggled looking at each other, they heard the door latch and Kritika walked out wearing a halter neck short velvet dress; ''How is this one''

''Won't suit Zuin though'' Radhika replied shrinking her nose, Sam lost her control; ''OMG! Zubin in that. If I go by his height the dress might end up on his belly, ''

''Enemies are better than you guys, I thought you could help me buy something which will knock Zubin off and here you are mocking me to the core'' Well that had no effect on two girls and they kept laughing imagining Zubin in that skimpy dress. Radhika elbowed Sam to control when she saw Kritika glaring at them with a sad face; ''fine!! Laugh as much as you want. I will shop alone. '' Kritika stopmed and walked out of the trial section, the girls had to literally chase her to match her angry pace. ''Stop there angry bird! We were just fooling around'' Sam held her wrist. Kritika turned her tear laden eyes away; ''you guys won't understand , we have been quarrelling for so long, he had so much to handle on personal front. I just wanted him to feel special and loved'' Sam cupped her cheek; ''we do understand and this why we want you to try this'' Sam moved aside moving her hands dramatically towards Radhika, who held a beautiful summer dress in her hands; ''try this on , I bet you and Zubin both will love it'' Kritika smiled wide nodding; ''This is so beautiful guys I love it''