Decision To Be Brave

Destiny; 'I test you every second, the brave are awarded with friends who become their shield'

Melhotra House

Radhika wanted to go back to her college but Nihal and Prerna refused, they wanted her to rest. Nihal was too furious but Neil calmed him stating he wanted to handle Sanjay his own way. Radhika walked into the dinning room ; ''Aunty...I want to meet my friends ''

Prerna tapped the chair next to her,Radhika sat looking at her hands in her lap; ''Invite them home''

Radhika ; ''I want to go out....since last one week I have been no where''

Nihal looked at Radhika through his glasses ; ''Fine then we will take you out or Neil will take you''

Radhika thought for a moment ; ''Ok will I go with AD'' Nihal looked at Radhika he understood she found her way of having her will. Nihal smiled, he knew she was intelligent he was just waiting for the time Radhika gains strength to push her past behind and face the world bravely

A Garden 

Kritika kept pacing looking in the direction of the entrance, Sam who was seated on the bench kept staring at Kritika; ''tell me why are we here''

Kritika saw Radhika entering she smiled ; ''In a minute you will know all'' Radhika walked and hugged Kritika...; ''welcome Barbie doll how are you now''

Radhika; ''good...Hi Sam'' Sam got up and took a good look at Radhika, she looked weak...Sam pulled her into a hug; ''Sorry Cinderella ..I didn't come to see you''

Radhika rubbed her back; ''Its ok...I forgive you....Sam can we talk'' The 3 girls made there way to the mid of the garden , they sat under a tree. Radhika pulled out a small album out handing it to Kritika and Sam. It just took them a second to realize that t was Radhika's family album. 

Sam; ''Cinderella your mom and sister are so beautiful..more than you.''

Radhika gave a sad smile; ''yes they were...'' Sam- Kritika gave Radhika a questioning look..Radhika took a deep breath; ''3.5 yrs back my family was brutally murdered ...by my father's brother ''' Kritika and Sam gaped at her, Radhika narrated her past. How she was tortured    at her uncle's place, Saral and the her relationship with Melhotra's. Radhika huffed; ''Sam I call Neil AD means Adopted dad....I lost my family and I found them all in one person, My AD, he and Nihal uncle are only men who treated me like a human and not a meat. He treated me like his own when I ignored him, he held me like a baby when I had nightmares...whenever I feared something, he stood between me and my pain'' Radhika chocked...she covered her mouth to stifle her sobs; ''Sam I fear men, I know I am not normal....I panic without reasons. I am kind of always scared and difficult to handle...But I don't want to be like this...I want to be like  everyone...normal'' Radhika felt a small squeeze on her hand  ..Radhika looked at Sam, all she found was acceptance. 

Kritika wiped her tears which poured out hearing Radhika's pain...Radhika lifted her tear laden eyes up; ''I know I am weak, mentally sick...but for him I am not a burden or a responsibility like my other relatives felt. They wanted me for my money. But AD just wanted me happy...I am his Birdie...his Chashni and his little one. ...Sam we  are not what you think, But we are beyond words. Neil will go any limits to protect me and I will do anything to keep him Happy Yes we love each other but we are not in love with each other. We just can't be a couple....its weird '' Radhika took Sam's hand in hers; ''Sam he loves you...I have never seen him so disturbed ...please talk to him once'' 

Sam who had been controlling her tears now broke down...she pulled Radhika into a hug; ''I am so sorry...'' All words she wanted say died...Kritika too joined the hug..after few minutes Radhika broke the hug; ''Neil is here...''