Beautiful Coincidences

London

Radhika was collecting her books ...Prerna walked in ; ''Radhika we are leaving for Mumbai in 2 days....is there anything pending to pack from your side''

Radhika; ''Aunty...I have to collect some documents from school....I will do it today ''

Prerna smiled and walked out Radhika got ready pulled her coat on and left in her car...she dropped a message to Neil about her whereabouts before leaving...after reaching her school Radhika quickly walked towards the office...she had collect all her marks cards and necessary documents to facilitate her admission in Mumbai...Radhika thanked and walked out...she met her teachers friends before leaving...Radhika gave one look  to her school...the place which helped her come out of her past...she smiled walking towards her car in the parking..

''I am so gonna miss you sweet heart'' Justin held Radhika by her arms ....2 yrs he made her life hell  just because Radhika refused to b his arm candy...dark haired and brown eyed beautiful Radhika was the topic of discussion since she steeped in this school...but she kept to herself  ...she made few good friends but her reserved and non submissive nature invited many  who wanted her defeated Justin was one of them, he had a bet with his friends that he would bed Radhika...but she never gave in....Justin wanted to win at any cost...Radhika twisted her arm to get free ; ''Let go ..NOW!!!''

Justin; ''Honey I lost so much money betting on you...so can't just let you go...you will have pay a little back to me...how about a kiss...''

Radhika; ''Justin ...I am warning you... let go'' Justin covered Radhika 's mouth to stop her voice...he pushed her to the bonnet of his car leaning on her trying have his way with her forcefully...many ignored as they thought the couple was making out, like many other youngsters in the parking....Radhika was trying to scream...but he had stuffed her mouth with a piece of cloth...Radhika used her knee kicking him between the legs she got up and ran with trembling feet ....she stumbled and fell down bruising her knee and palm, but lifted herself to walk again...she turned to check if Justin was following and banged against a hard wall which pulled her closer...her head moved to check on the barrier . Neil stood their holding Radhika with his blazing eyes on the limping Justin ...Justin froze...Neil looked down into Radhika's eyes... ''Birdie ..go and sit in my car ..I will ask driver to collect yours later''

Radhika; ''No....I want to see him punished '' Neil patted her cheek and towered Justin....Justin threw a punch at Neil which he caught....Neil kpt twisting Justin's arm Neil narrowed his eyes and whispered; ''Be a man enough to take a girls no for a no'' Neil punched Justin knocking him out....neil brushed his palms... ''Such a lump'' He walked away smiling at Radhika..trowing his arm around her shoulder; ''He was a waste...lets leave''

On her way to home Radhika was lost, on reaching their house...Radhika walked to her room and Neil followed her ..he knew she needed him right now; ''How long will you run behind me....there should be an end to all this''

Neil pulled her cheek he jokingly said; ''it will stop...when your prince charming with come into your life an colour your life with all colours of love ...then he will be there and I can retire'' Neil went on talking endlessly to lighten the moment but it was aggravating a dormant volcano

Radhika started shivering...she clutched the bed sheet hard as anger hate surged through her veins she got up an screamed ; ''Love...Prince charming....what are these where do you find them...Love was the reason...I lost my family....my dad loved my mom....my uncle too loved my mom.....this made my aunt hate all of us.....my uncle wanted my mom at any cost.....and what happened ....I lost all....love is a mirage Neil....the one who loves you to want you only looks for feasting on body in the name of love....no one loves the soul...and if I am such a burden...fine I will leave....you will never find me again''