Bunny's Tiger

Destiny; ''It isn't about gaining power, its about learning to face fears''

Melhotra house

''Radhika I don't want you to go alone'' Prerna expressed  her concern as she watched Radhika  getting ready to leave for her session with Teji. Radhika turned ; ''What's wrong Mom, why are you so worried''

''I don't feel good, can't I be concern about you'' Prerna didn't know but something made her disturbed. Radhika smiled , she sat next to Prerna and pecked her cheek; ''I a taking my guard , don't worry '' Prerna nodded; ''Answer my call every time I call'' Radhika smiled and hugged her tight; ''I will'' Prerna watched her leave, but restlessness increased with every step Radhika took away from the her house.

Teji's Clinic

''Stay here, I am safe inside'' Radhika commanded her body guard before moving inside the building. She hated being tailed around, but she had promised her parents and Neil that she wouldn't risk herself . But sometimes like every other young girl she loved dodging all the rules and with her hiked confidence she wanted to set herself free.

''Signal us once she in and help in our exit from the emergency door, will give you more'' Saral handed a thick bundle of crisp notes to one of the hospital staff. She nodded looking greedily at money . Saral jaw ticked as he caressed her limping leg; ''its just a leg, but you will receive a wound which will never heal'' Saral took a bench covering his face with a newspaper.

Mehra Mansion 

Kritika walked into Sam's room  with a sullen face; ''Radhika has her session, she won't be able to come for the movie today '' 

''Oh she told me but I forgot; fine I will go and meet Neil'' Sam walked into Arjun's room who was busy on a call. Sam gave him her sweetest smile. Arjun rolled his eyes, after completing his call he turned to his sister; ''you want to meet Neil'' Sam nodded, Arjun picked his keys and walked out with her. Their parents have been too interrogating these days. Whenever Sam wanted to meet Neil she would either go with Arjun or Kritika to kill any kind of suspicion arising in her parents minds

 Arjun dropped Kritika home and drove Sam to her meeting spot a famous beach cafe; ''Call me once you are done'' Sam gave her brother a hug before running inside. Arjun had heard Sam Kritika discussing about their cancelled movie plan due to Radhika's session. He thought and smile, he had the urge to see her for once. 

Teji's Clinic  

Arjun drove off to the hospital , he drove through the entrace towards the parking when he saw a familiar figure Sanjay. Arjun decided to stay in his car he watched Sajay pacing around and then he went alert as two other people carried a bundle and dumped in Sanjay's car.He watched as limping figure too got in. Arjun knew who that bundle was; ''Not her, never'' 

Radhika finished her session, Teji didn't miss the smile and confidence on her face; ''So who is the reason for the new you''

''Someone I never thought, don't worry doc, will bring him here soon . But I owe all my happiness to you. You changed me'' Teji smiled and walked to her; ''what are friends for'' Radhika shook hands with him before walking out. She walked out when someone approached her ; ''Ma'am the elevators are out  please take the stairs that side'' Radhika nodded at the nurse and pushed the door open of the emergency exit, she was descending the stairs when at a lonely corner someone gagged her, Radhika tried getting free when her eyes landed on smirking Saral; ''we will finish what we started that night'' he massaged his leg , reminding Radhika of her past. She wriggled fought , but she wasn't the match . After a minute a handkerchief was pressed to her nose and she lost her consciousness . They made her sit on a wheel chair and acted to be her family. Taking the elevators from the floor below made their way to the parking in the basement.