The Enemy Strikes

Destiny; ''I have strange ways of bringing justice. Sometimes I test once who have nothing to do with the story. This is how Destiny connects..''

Arena 

''Harder Bunny. If you think this will beat Saral , you are wrong. He will knock you off in a second. '' Arjun provoked Radhika during her training session. He heard her growl, she made a quick turn with her right leg , hitting Arjun on his chest hard. He groaned falling flat on his back. For a second he felt he couldn't breath as the result of the impact. She glared at him , ''He will not. Because his chance is over.'' Arjun saw something really dangerous in her brown eyes , which simmered like molten gold. She had forgotten his presence. He rubbed his chest, ''you just stopped my heart''

''Then don't provoke me again'' Radhika unwrapped the boxing wraps walking away from Arjun. She gulped the chilled water down calming her nerves.   She hated the mere mention of Saral's name. She hadn't suffered all the pain to lose to him. She had been preparing, since the day her relatives took her home. They didn't knew they were taking their end. The 15 yr old girl they took had a determination to bring them to dust. ''Hey love, sorry if I hurt you.'' Arjun wrapped his arms around her, kissing her temple. Radhika leaned on his shoulder. ''It has been long , very  long Arjun. he will pay of all sleepless nights and pain.''

''But we don't know where he is.'' he reasoned. She smiled, ''How long. Its just the earth where he can hide.Right'' Going on her toes she pecked his cheek deep. Arjun did smile but his minds kept reeling on her words. She had come a long way from being a scared lost girl to the one standing in his arms. He tighten his grip around her closing his eyes.He has to keep her safe, even if meant  taking all bad in the world.

***

Sanjay's house

Sanjay swallowed the anti depression pill. He needed them all the way more. The fear of death loomed over him. The creditors were eating him up, they had warn him of dire consequences. He had already sold some of his properties yet he was far from paying all the debts.  everything scared him. The sound of door bell, knocking of the door and his phone. He squirmed under his blanket when he heard foot steps.The staff informed him of the visitor and then came sharp sound heels.  ''How are you Sanjay''

Sanjay started palpitating at the voice of his nemesis. She stood tall with her arms folded to to chest. ''you have already destroyed me completely , now what do you want from me''

She laughed and took a chair, ''I have a proposition.  I will pay your debts and you witness against Saral.''

''Why would I do that''. She smiled and rubbed her palms together.  ''Do you have an option. I can pay your creditors and take control of all your belongings. You will be on road. And why do you want to burn your hands in other's matter. its between me and him. Where is he when you are in trouble. '' radhika watched his expressions. Her words did sink into his head. She smiled and sat next to him. "who do you think did this to your dad ?'' Sanjay thought about her question.

''Why would he do that? We helped him, his parents'' Radhika shook her head sighing deeply. ''His father and my uncle is your father's sleeping partner. If you and your father die, everything  goes to Saral. This is why he refused to help you. Your father in fighting for his life and you are battling all the issues. Where is he ? '' Sanjay turned quite and then she added more fuel to  the fire of doubt , ''he is waiting for you to collapse , so that he can take the control over everything. '' Sanjya replayed all what she said. It made sense . She got up, ''Take care. I will be waiting for your answer'' Walking to the door she halted her her steps and turned to look at him again. Her words  were working. She made a serious face, ''after me he is coming for you. I think he is hiding in my old house. If you are ok with my terms , ring me and if not be ready to kiss the dust with him. '' Sanjay's eyes snapped up, her eyes held a warning and her voice had the authority. She turned and vanished next minute.