The Clash

Destiny; 'your deeds just don't hurt the unknown...they leave your own scarred for life...'

Arjun kept on pursuing Radhika and she kept him turning down. Arjun had never faced a challenge like Radhika, she was like a stone who refused to melt. Zubin at times had even pulled his leg. Arjun was having his weekend outing with Zubin and few other friends. He was completely lost...his finger kept moving on the rim of the glass  thinking about Radhika, the images of Radhika throwing the flowers in bin...tearing cards and burning the gifts and sending him the videos of the same. Arjun recalled the first time he saw her with Sam , she seemed to be a scared introvert kind of girl. But with time she had started turning cold to Arjun. He found hard to understand her changing colours...she agreed to dance with him. Then she agreed to meet him, which was to warn him...In all this Arjun forgot that soon after his meeting with Radhika his care brakes failed...

''Are you still lost in your ice-queen lover boy'' Zubin mocked...Arjun huffed; ''Something like that...I don't understand her. I mean I have never wooed any girl to that extent...but this one seems to be made of stone. She refuses to melt''

Zubin leaned on the couch; ''than let her be. You can get anyone you want...ignore her ''

Arjun turned his eyes to Zubin; ''I am used getting what I want and this girl is maligning my track record. Which is difficult for me handle . ''

Zubin narrowed his eyes leaning close he tried reason with him; ''Arjun, I am really having a bad feeling about this. Just let her go...your increasing interest and her changing attitude, seems like she is the player and you are the one being played with.'' Arjun pressed his lips hearing the explanation...Zubin knew he wasn't taking it seriously shaking his head he tried putting some intelligence in Arjun' head; ''Arjun she just an other girl....many more will come...just move on''

Arjun patted his back; ''you don't understand...I have to have her...she has become an obsession. Till she accepts to be mine. I won't stop'' Zubin just shook his head in disappointment, he wanted Arjun to let go off Radhika, there was something different about the girl . Zubin knew Arjun won't let it go easily..only thing he prayed that this obsession of Radhika shouldn't doom him.

Later that night Arjun dropped Zubin home, Zubin moved out and then made a last attempt ; ''Arjun forget that girl...her aura is different plus don't forget Neil that man is someone not to be messed with...Arjun just smiled..Zubin walked off. Arjun was about to get into the car when his eyes went to the window. Zubin's sister Navya stood there watching him holding her teddy bear to chest..Arjun smiled and waved to her....which she responded. Arjun threw a kiss in her direction before driving off.  The gesture Arjun made was that of an older brother towards his kid sister, but for Navya it was different....he was her dream man. Her preteen heart danced in happiness...hugging her teddy she got back into the bed...she was smiling continously thinking about the flying kiss she just got from Arjun. On the other hand, Arjun wasn't aware that destiny had planned to end his reckless attitude..

Melhotra House

Teji's words echoed in Neil's head. He still couldn't understand how to know what was going into Radhika's head. She was so normal but wherever Neil tried probing she would divert the topic within seconds. Looking down his bedroom balcony he watched her her taking a night stroll in the garden. Neil smiled and decided to join her

''Why are't you asleep its already 10'' Radhika  smiled hearing his voice and turned; ''Same to you...why aren't you asleep'' Neil took steps towards her; ''Just like that''

Radhika titled her head smiling at him; ''Or is it Sam....Mr. Romeo all lost in his Juliet'' Neil just smiled it was necessary to pull some act to get her talking...wrapping an arm around her shoulder he kept walking along with her ; ''leave me...you tell how is everything in your life. Let's start with your course''