We Meet Again...

Destiny; ''I am responsible for people you meet...if you meet them again...they are sure to play a role in your life''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai

Melhotra House

Radhika 's silence was making Neil go mad.....he tried all to get it out of her....but she just brushed it off.....but Neil knew her a little too much....Nihal gave Radhika news of her admission ....it was one of the best college in the country...Radhika's eyes welled up she couldn't hold her tears..Nihal got worried; ''Radhika what's wrong kid....did someone trouble you ....or is it Neil just tell me once....''

Radhika hugged him...this was the first time she was hugging him; ''No...no one troubled me....Uncle..you are the best father a girl can dream off...thank you....I love you so much''

Nihal caressed her head; ''That I am ...because I have the best daughter ....now no more tears....your AD will go mad....go and prepare yourself...Monday your first year of college is starting...you have to make me proud...now go ...I don't want to be emotional'' Nihal quickly turned away....Radhika reminded him so much of his dear friends...he still felt guilty of not being their for them..he had promised himself that he will give Radhika the best life ....Radhika turned around ...her eyes caught Neil's he was looking at her intently.....Radhika gulped...he knew her in and out...Radhika gave him a smile and ran away..Neil POV; 'Chashni ....you cannot run from your own.....'

Mehra Mansion

Sam knocked Nandini's room door; ''Badi ma can I come in''

Nandini ; ''Princess..you don't have to ask...just walk in''

Sam hopped in wrapping her arms around Nandini. ; ''Badi ma ...I don't want to study science....please speak to bade papa...I want to take up economics and management....Science is yuck''

Nandini; ''but you are a merit holder in Science...ok never mind its your choice....go fill the subjects of your choice and I will speak to your bade papa....Sammy where is Arjun....I haven't seen him for 2 days...morning I went to his room but it was locked from inside...watchman said he came back after 2:00 AM...and now he is again gone''

Sam; ''Ma you know him...he must be with some or the other stupid girls''

Nandini; ''This should stop.....before I have grandchildren in every city of India'' Sam laughed..Nandini spoke again; ''if you speak to him then...Ask your wastrel brother to see me immediately''

Sam; ''Sure thing ma....ok I am going out to Kritika's place...will be back by evening'' Sam turned to leave...she halted and looked and Nandini....Nandini was busy going through the orphanage she took care off...Sam smiled hugging Nandini she took deep sigh of relief....Nandini wrapped her arms around Sam kissing her forehead; ''All good princess''

Sam snuggled close; ''Badi ma...I used to be and angry with god for snatching my parents...but now I am thankful that almighty for blessing me with you and bade papa....no one can love me more than you guys''

Nandini tugged Sam's hair behind her ear; ''and that's because you are a darling....any parent will be lucky to have a child like you....you know the day you were born...your bade papa would not let anyone take you from him... even your dad ....we cannot stand you hurt Sam....Sam promise me...if ever there is a problem....you will tell me...''

Sam saw a fear in Nandini's eyes; ''I will ..but why are you so worried

Nandini; ''because I know Arjun and Akshay...they can shed blood for you Sam...so never let get things out of your hands....and if they get come to me....'' Sam smiled pecked Nandini and walked out