A Date...A Deceit

Destiny; 'I am unexpected...unpredictable....watch me because I turn the tables around'

Neil decided to meet Teji , but for now he wanted this to be a private... walking into his clinic. Neil gently knocked the door...Teji moved his eyes to the door from the patient he was talking to..Neil smiled; ''Neil Melhotra..Sam's friend'' Teji asked for a minute before walking out with Neil to the cafeteria...Neil was little surprised; ''why here and not your cabin...'' Teji smiled; ''because someone on the other would try eavesdrop our conversation it's a habit for staff...they earn leaking information.... whereas I want it to be private'' Neil smiled, the doctor was smart...he chose a perfectly crowded public place to talk something private...Teji came straight to the point; ''Now about Radhika...she needs to vent out her heart...we have clear everything which is buried in deep''

Neil made a confused face as far as he knew Radhika spoke her heart...she was open with him..he looked at Teji who in-turn smiled pushing a file towards Neil...Neil opened it to be shocked; ''you investigated my Birdie...

Teji leaned closer , ignoring the question he briefed Neil on the findings ; ''Radhika is a girl with an IQ of 120...she had been a topper throughout her academics...she can solve puzzles in one go....and according to her old friends she was a bubbly fun loving friendly yet secretive girl...even if someone tried getting things out of her she would deviate them easily .She could get people to talk with her random words.....this was the reason her father wanted her to be the next in the business after him..''

Neil curled his fingers; ''you got her investigated without my permission''

Teji; ''for me she is a patient...and I will get to the root to treat her....Neil her analytical brain is taking control...she knows how to mask her fears...she is growing each day and soon she will lose her real self''

Neil raised his palms; ''how can you say that''

Teji; ''I hope Sam must have told you Radhika hurting her own tormentor Sanjay....this wasn't the first time she did it....few years back when her relatives got her custody...the girl who was vocal about everything went with them quietly....she went through a lot of abuse....but strangely she never screamed ....can you tell me why'' Looking at Neil Teji answered; ''She went there to avenge her family...The night Saral molested her Radhika saved herself using scissors...but she didn't stop with one....she kept piercing it at the same wound till she was stopped and brutally thrashed''

Neil gave Teji a frustrated look; ''what should a girl do....I would have been glad if that bastard died that night''

Teji fiddled with the glass; ''You don't see it....I said..she kept piercing the same wound.....in normal circumstances even if you hit a person once you don't care where your second blow would land...you just want your enemy hurt....but she was focused....she calculated his weakness the bleeding wound and planned her attack...she is intelligent quick and too brave''

Neil pulled his hair; ''is she faking nightmares''

Teji; ''She is not faking a thing.....Neil its easy for us to describe her ordeal in words and sympathize ...but no one can comprehend the long lasting imprint on her soul...she saw her beloveds mauled...her relatives who showered her with affection in past turned into monsters....she knew they were responsible.....she wanted to punish them....her pain is turning into her strength....a strength which will bring destruction to anyone who reminds her of her tormentors...''

Neil was still confused; ''Then why was she so quite or scared till date''

Teji; ''She still is....very scared...Ok let me explain this to you....we humans have a vast imagination...and to escape our failures we build our dreamlands in our stories where we are winners Similary we have defence mechanism which our brain controls .In Radhika's imagination everybody against her family are her tormentors....she feels she failed her family....and this time she wants to be ready. Neil held his head ....Teji extended a glass of water to him ; '' when we face a problem Our brain automatically looks for ways to solve or escape it...but Radhika was already occupied with her pain of a big loss...your family came as a escape....she found relief...she saw her parents and sibling in you guys....but when somebody repeated her past her brain commanded her to take an offensive mode....Neil may be you don't see it....she is building herself up slowly steadily but into something dangerous for herself....''