Melting Ice Queen

Destiny; 'Good or Bad way, I bring together who are needed for a common purpose'

Melhotra House

''How can he be released , he was sentenced for 7 years and its just 4. Fine keep me posted'' Nihal disconnected the call, he had always kept a tab on Dilip brother's family. But release of Saral had sent alarm bells ringing in his head.

''I will kill you AD, you stole my iPod give me back or I will break your music system'' Nihal walked out of his room after hearing Radhika's voice, he smiled watching her chasing Neil all over the hall. He was challenging her to get her iPod from him, which she wasn't able to snatch. At one point, Neil held it high and Radhika kept jumping around to grab it. Nihal's legs took him to them as his eyes watched them affectionately. Radhika saw him coming near and hugged him all annoyed; ''I hate him, he troubles me a lot'' Nihal caressed her head; ''Neil enough'' He cupped Radhika's face ; ''No one can ever trouble my daughter. I won't spare that soul'' Radhika's grip tightened around Nihal's chest so did his. Neil could easily read worry in his father's eyes. He held his ears and handed back Radhika her iPod. Radhika poked her tongue at him and happily walked back to her room. Neil watched her till she was gone and followed Nihal into his study. ''Saral had been released , I doubt the attack was planned by him '' Nihal expressed his concern

''Dad, do you really think its him? He just got free. if he does any such thing, he might get locked for eternity'' Nihal thought on what Neil said ; ''then who could it be'' Neil thought , but he couldn't come with an answer. 

Radhika heard everything standing outside the door. like Neil she too had read the worry in Nihal's eyes but didn't express. She knew he wouldn't tell her. So she pretended all happy while walking away. But once Neil was inside the study, Radhika made her place near the door. She walked away before Neil or Nihal could see her. Walking back into her room,she locked the door .Radhika pulled out a old wooden box. She pulled out a small piece of paper and dialled the no. written on it; ''Uncle this is Radhika, get me all on on Saral's parents.'Moving to the balcony. Radhika closed her eyes and massaged the back of neck with her palm. Rotating her neck once she smiled; ''I know its you, because you were always a fool, am impatient fool. I trapped you once , I will do that again. I will make sure you mom watches you to die. Neil said mistakes will land you in trouble, then you will commit all possible mistakes'' 

She closed her eyes and recalled her parents and her sister. Beautiful memories flashed and then went. With past memories Radhika saw the flashes of her present family. Smiling she opened her eyes, she was determined to keep her family safe. With a new sense of determination she felt calm . Radhika turned to go in but then something made her turn again. Over the boundary of the the majestic Melhotra Mansion she saw Arjun standing on the other side of the road . He stood there leaning on his car, his arms crossed over his chest and eyes in her direction. 'that Bollywood style won't earn you my forgiveness' with that she went inside pulling the curtains over the glass door.

Mehra Mansion

''I will give Radhika a hand made sorry card'' Sam suddenly smiled thinking of a bright idea. Kritika ; ''and you will be more than sorry. This is Radhika we are talking about. '' Kritika rebuffed Sam's idea. Sam sat beside Kritika  ; ''then you suggest , what do we do'''

''this all is because of Neil, now ask him to clear the mess'' Kritika commented annoyed at the situation. ''He was just protecting her'' Sam mumbled . Kritika stared at her like a zombie; ''Sammy I know yo love him too much. But it was Radhika who convinced Neil to meet you then why can't Neil do the same for you and her'' Sam lips thinned, Kritika banged her head and snatched Sam's phone.She locked herself in the washroom and Sam stood out banging the door. Kritika dialled Neil and when answered she started without any greeting; ''Radhika helped unite you and Sam. What did you do, you broke their friendship and happily enjoying your love story.  Now hear me out, you created this mess you clean it'' with that Kritika disconnected. Neil just stared at the phone all shocked.He scratched his head because only he knew that making Radhika do something  she didn't want to, was like moving mountains.