Connecting Dots

Destiny; ''What you get has a reason, what you give too has a reason''

Melhotra House

Radhika crushed the news paper reading the news of her aunts accident during the jail riot. ''Who could have done that, I wanted that female alive . I wanted her to suffer, watch her son die . The way I watched my family die. Now he will be alert . ' Radhika thought and dialled Arjun; ''I want to meet you now '' 

Neil smiled reading the news, he wanted Saral to know that he was way more powerful than he could imagine. Neil used his power to create the riot in the Jail, after the joggers park attack. He had given the instructions to fatally wound Saral's mother but not kill. He was keeping her alive, he knew Radhika will let go things only when she watches the culprit  going through the same pain. Neil was lost thinking on next course of action , his thoughts were broken by sound of Radhika's zooming car driving out of mansion; ''Should never have taught her driving '' Neil grabbed his keys and ran down to follow his birdie

Mehra Mansion

Arjun was recalled the attack in joggers park and then the incident where Radhika acted fainting. He wanted her safe , his heart sank thinking she was in danger. Arjun typed Mishra Murder case on search engine , he wanted all details on her. As Arjun started reading he realised what pain Radhika went through during her stay at her relatives place. He took a deep breath ; 'this is just the polished version of your trauma, I can't even imagine the pain you went through . Forgive me Radhika for reminding yo of him' Just then his phone buzzed. It was Radhika, Arjun blinked and then answered. She ordered him to meet her and disconnected . Arjun groaned ; ''the more I am trying to run, the more life is throwing you at me. Just great''

Sam walked around looking for Nandini all over the mansion, she asked the on of the house staff and they directed her to the Akshay's office. Sam was about to push the door but voices inside made her change her idea of going in. ''Akshay Sam loves Neil, why are you so against it''

''Becuase I want her to stay away from Radhika. That girl is mentally sick, who knows she might harm Sam the way she tried harming Arjun.'' Akshay replied . Sam winced, she wanted to counter him so bad. ''Akshay , we both know who was at fault. You should be thankful that Melhotra's didn't file a case against Arjun'' Nandini retorted

''That's because they feared world will know of their daughter's madness'' Akshay sounded irritated. Nandini smirked; ''They aren't , you are scared. You are scared that Sam will know about Dilip and will never leave Radhika's side. Its because of Radhika's dad that Sam is alive.  that day when Ankit 's car met with an accident on the highway, no one stopped to help them . It was Dilip Mishra who stopped there to help our family. He was the one who didn't  wait for police. He was the one who pulled out our little Sam from that that damaged vehicle. ''

Akshay banged the book down; ''Yes, I am scared . If Sam knows this, she will feel indebted to Radhika and will go beyond limits . I want Sam to stay away from that family, that girl. I feel danger is that girl's best friend. '' Akshay turned to his wife . ''Nandini, ask Sam to stay away from Radhika and her family .this is final'' Sam leaned her head back on the wall feeling drained , dragging her feet she walked back to room. 

Sam fell on her bed, thoughts moments all started clouding her mind. Sam balled up , she didn't had much memories of her parents. Akshay Nandini never made her feel alone. For Sam they were her parents , she never wanted to go against them. But breaking Radhika's heart was impossible and after hearing the complete truth it was impossible.  

Sam turned on her back; 'your father saved me. You lost him. We met , we became friends. This was written, destined . Your father saved my life and now Its my turn to return the favour. Come what may I won't leave your side. I won't break your heart. ' Sam closed her eyes taking a deep breath she closed her eyes. Now she cared less who wanted what. All she knew was that she would follow her heart.