Love ...Care...Lust

Destiny ''Even the mirror holding   cannot show the complete you to your own eyes , then how can you reach on to conclusion about others just based on your limited experience. Do think about it.....''

University Campus

Radhika –Sam's friendship was growing with leaps and bounds. Sam never asked her anything which she wasn't comfortable with...nor did Radhika . Radhika was happy to have a lively friend like Sam, but she wasn't aware she was going to have some more people who give her life a beautiful meaning. After the lunch break Radhika Sam found a huge crowd near the notice board. Sam pushed her way in. After few minutes she came out dancing Radhika noticed her ; ''what''

Sam; ''Second half classes are cancelled ....come we have ample time to spend together'' Radhika followed a smiling Sam to the canteen... Sam ordered ice tea for both...the girls were busy chatting when someone banged a bag on their table hard; ''what the f**k these people think of themselves ''

A girl of same age wearing denim shorts trekking shoes and a shirt which made her shorts invisible crashed on the chair which she pulled from the next table. The guy who was about to sit on it fell on the floor. Radhika blinked Sam smiled; ''And hello to you too Kritika''

Kritika smiled and turned her eyes to Radhika; ''who are you Barbie Doll...so beautiful...are you real''

Sam; ''meet Radhika..and Radhika this is Kritika the classmate of yours who had been missing for almost 2 weeks''

Kritika; ''Architecture....great we will have fun together darling''

Sam; ''may I know why are you so angry''

Kritika; ''that idiot Admin of our department said that I can't attend the classes in these clothes they are revealing...hell with him...if his tool starts oscillating looking at every damn girl but he gets to blame only me''

Radhika scoffed her tea, Sam started laughing; ''Easy Cinderella ...this is just a small glimpse, she can actually burn ears...Kritika you better go slow on Radhika''

Kritika ; ''Ok done....by the way Radhika you will enjoy my company...friends'' Radhika smiled joining her hands with Kritika.

Sam; ''hey its fresher's party this Friday...Radhika no if and but you are coming...done''

Radhika chirped; ''done'' In years Radhika laughed and smiled with someone else other than Neil...Sam and Kritika were girls who lived life to the fullest , they were not the jugging types nor the gossiping ones ....they were least concern of others comments and views they lived life on their terms...Radhika felt happy around them.

The girls were chatting when Sanjay walked to them; ''you will be my partner this Friday...do you understand Radhika'' Sanjay said pointing his finger at Radhika....Radhika ignored rolling her eyes.

Sam; ''she won't , now get lost''

Sanjay; ''keep out of it''

Kritika; ''what if we won't...she said no...its a no....start walking before you fail to get up''

Sanjay gritted his teeth, he had been boasting of winning Radhika .He had been warning guys stay away from her. But Radhika rebuffed him every time and now he was topic of jokes; ''you will come to me...this way or that way...I will take you one day'' Sam saw panic expression on Radhika's face she gripped Radhika's hand ...giving her strength

Sam; ''Sanjay I won't warn again ...stop bothering her or you will pay....move before I get you punished'' Sanjay knew Sam had power of Mehra surname only thing he didn't knew was Radhika's AD...he walked out glaring at Radhika.