Growing Darkness

Destiny; ''don't fear the darkest part...its about to be dawn''

Jogger's Park

''Sam are you trying to say my Chashni is mad'' Neil was little agitated after Sam suggested Teji's readings about Radhika and the repercussions of not being treated at the earliest. Sam knew this was coming; ''Neil you are not observing the changes in her....the pain that kept her scared is now turning her violent...''

Neil; ''that's your misconception....my Birdie is fine...and don't you try and pull this stunt with her. Birdie is my responsibility and no one interferes with it ''

Neil walked leaving agitated Sam in the joggers park...she jumped at her place in frustration; ''All men are fools''

University

Sam messaged Radhika about her early lecture and promised to meet her after that. During the lecture Kritika kept asking lame questions to the professor ...who looked too affected by her youth and beauty above all the weird postures and gestures she was making at him made him sweat ...he kept wiping his forehead due to nervousness and then he abruptly ran out on pretext of a meeting with dean...Radhika looked at Kritika; ''don't play with fire''

Kritika; ''That oldie and fire....he is just a lamp ready to go off ..its just a flicker left''

Radhika; ''he is a man...and they all are same....I have heard rumors of him asking favors from female students''

Kritika; ''Not rumors...it's a truth 2 of them even left the campus...he is quite powerful....and about me doing all that with him....well Barbie doll I have a plan to teach him a lesson...''

Radhika thought; ''And why would you do that...he hasn't harm you ''

Kritika smiled; ''because I am a girl...and I understand what other girl feels being treated like meat...he won't dare that stunt with me...you know my daddy big man stuff'' Radhika looped her arms around Kritika; ''thanks for being my friend...'' Kritika pulled her in a tight hug; ''well you deserved me...'' That made Radhika chuckle....Kritika just smiled; 'I really want to heal you Radhika....wish this beautiful smile of you never fades'

Sam smirked looking at Sanjay who still was limping....he could do nothing about the way Sam's eyes danced in humor. Walking to her usual table in the cafeteria she greeted her two best friends; ''so what's up''

Radhika; ''Kritika told me you two are performing on upcoming cultural day...''

Sam; ''yes...and its going to be a lesson for all those oldies who object our western dresses with only ethic tag''

Radhika rubbed her palms together; ''wow !!! I made some daring friends....tell me more'' the girls were still discussing ...when Snajay walked to their table ..he banged his uninjured hand on the table to gather the attention of 3 girls...''what the hell'' Kritika blurted...Sanjay lowered himself staring Radhika dangerously...she fidgeted ; ''tell that body guard of yours to watch his back....next time he might not get a moment to breathe...'' Radhika closed her eyes a flash of her murdered family struck her...her fingers curled around the fork she was holding...opening her eyes she attacked Sanjay's hand on the table with fork....taking everybody by a surprise ...Sanjay groaned in pain falling on his back ...she saw her uncle and Saral in Sanjay...Radhika squatted near  withering Sanjay; ''He is Neil ... my family....next time think twice before you even think of harming him'' when she stood up...Sam Kritika noticed Radhika's hands shivering...she was different...Kritka grabbed Radhika's hand pulling her out of the cafeteria...

Neil who had come to pick her up..found her little different she wasn't looking or smiling at him...once in car he excused himself in pretext of meeting Sam....Sam narrated all..in the end she again made a suggestion; ''Neil...we have to do this...think about it''