(3) A Sudden Happiness

It really took me aback how uneasy Christopher made me feel.

Yet at the same time, he made me feel...complete. Like a puzzle piece was conecting with the other. I had honestly never felt like this before.

But I was still confused. When Christopher said I was his, it made my heart ache and it gave me an odd sense of accomplishment. And the only reason why I had finally shown some interest in him, was to ruin the one wish my dad had for me. But now, I had way more reasons that I liked him. But the REALLY bad thing was when he had talked to that man outside and I realized what dark secrets he had, it only made me like him more. Be interested in him more.

I must be really messed up, because most girls would run away and avoid Christopher if they were in my shoes.

Also, another thing that bothered me was the one person my dad told me to stay away from, was the one person that made me excited for the next day. I used to have nothing to keep me going, but now I do. I have a mission. I'm going to figure out Christopher Carrow.

Slipping on my clothes, my train of thought was broke when my mom burst into the room.

If you have been wondering where she's been, she's always at work. Since my dad left, she has a hard time providing the things we need.

"Mom..." I whinnied. Why do people keep coming in when I'm getting dressed? At least I had it all on, but if she had entered 5 seconds earlier, I would've flashed her.

"Sorry," She said sitting down on my bed. "Didn't know."

"It's fine." The sweet smell she always had was in a cloud around her. Since she worked at the candy shop, she always smelled of, peppermints, chocolate bars, butterscotches, and plenty of other tpyes of candy.

"I need to talk to you about Christopher Carrow." Mom said.

Uh-oh. "Have you've been spending time with him?" She asked.

I shrug, like I don't care. "He's in my class. I don't really know him well."

Mom shrugs, too. Like that piece of information didn't matter to her. "Well you know what the letter said..."

My anger explodes. "I don't care about that stupid letter!"

Mom looks surprised. "Nessa!"

"I've gotta go, I'm going to be late." I snapped.

"Nessa, wait." She grabs my arm and looks at me in the eye. "Honey, I haven't been saying anything, but, what is with this new enthusiam to go to school?"

Dang. "Nothing." I struggle with her grip and then finally give up. "What do you want, mom?"

"I want to know why you've been acting so weird lately." Her eyes sparked with knowledge. I think she kinda already guessed why I was happy.

"I think you know." She was so shocked with my disrespectful tone and with a hard yank my arm was here free. I rushed down the stairs when I heard her yell, "Nessa Eliza Bennedict!"

I stopped for a second. She only used my whole name when she was furious. I took a deep breath and ran out the door.

I jumped in my car and drove to school. And the whole time I kept telling myself, Christopher will make me feel better.

Chistopher was all I had right now. And my mom wanted me to leave him alone. Not only did I not want to leave him, I couldn't.

Writer's Comment: ITS UPLODED!!!!:D

This story got Watty Awarsd #4!!!!!! OMW!! Guys, I havent even got to chap three yet in till now and I already got THAT!:D I LOVE U GUYS!!! SO not only did I want to, I did it bc I wanted to award u:) I hope u enjoyed this chap!