Alpha of the Rogues

Jade's POV:

   My eyes fluttered opened when I heard the knock on my door. "Come in," I say. My voice sounded groggy and foreign to me. The door creaked opened and a head peeked through it. It was my best friend and Beta, Jake. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. "What's up?," I ask while stretching. "We got a problem. Get dressed and meet me downstairs, Alpha," he says while leaving my room.

   I roll out the bed and land with a thud. I stand up and walked towards my closet. I pulled out a black tank top and dark skinny jeans with black combat boots. I hopped in the shower and took a quick one. I got dressed and applied makeup. I brushed my black hair and decided that it was best to let it hang.

   I walked downstairs and put my game face on. All of my rogues or 'pack members' rose when they saw me. I had at least 600 rogues. I started walking towards them. "What's going on?," I ask with my arms crossed. Smiles came over everyone's faces. "We got some people that would like to join us," I hear my Beta, Jake say from behind. 

     Anger took hold of me. "Did you let them inside?," I growled. Everyone looked confused at my behavior because I was always happy for new rogues. Jake looked at me confused and nodded slowly. "And how exactly did they find us?," I ask looking at everyone. I watched as realization and anger hit all their faces. "This is why I bring in members," my voice boomed. "Where are they?," I asked.

    At that moment, the guard that watched from above came rushing down. "They've escaped!," the guard yelled. Everyone looked at me, they all held a guilty expression. I growled and looked at the guard. "Where are they?," I ask. "North," he says. I looked at everyone. "Let's go," I say.

    Once I was outside, I shifted into my black wolf and headed north with the others in pursuit. I immediately picked up on their scent. I ran furthered and furthered until I finally saw 2 wolves. They were all brown wolves. I looked to my left and saw Jake running along beside me. His wolf was black too, but my coat was darker than his. I motioned at him to grab the one on the left. He nodded and took off towards the wolf on the left.

    I sped up and took off after the wolf on the right. I was right behind it. I got closer and pounced on it. The wolf growled and tried to shake me off. I growled and sunk my teeth into the wolf, deep enough to draw blood. The wolf whimpered and stopped growling. I let go and let the wolf dropped to the ground.

   I shifted back to my human form and put my clothes back on. I walked back towards the wolf. "Shift!" I growled using my Alpha tone. The wolf replied and I was met with a boy that looked about 16. "Who do you and your friend belong to?," I ask. He didn't answer. I picked him up by the neck and held him up against a nearby tree. I let out a loud growl that shook the trees. "Who is your pack, boy?" I ask loosening the grip to let him answer.

     "The Blood Rose Pack," he says while coughing. I mentally groaned inside. "What does he want?," I ask. He looks at me. "He wanted me to find where you guys officially live, so he can set an ambush and attack you" I say. I dropped him to the floor and walked away. "Wait," I hear him say. I stopped and turned around to face him.

   "That dude over there belongs to Red Ash Pack" he says coughing. I nodded at him and walked towards him. I placed my hand over his head. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Forget us. Forget our location. Forget our faces. Forget." I whispered. I watched as he went unconscious. I motioned for the rogues to take him back to his pack.