Chapter 1

Sincere Harris

My breath caught in my throat as I took each step across the stage. Nervousness, anxiety and tragedy played throughout my brain. The clacking of my heels, along with the disturbing callings within the audience ripped throughout my ear drums. Here I was, and never in a million years did I think I would be here. I could feel the two shots I'd taken earlier finally starting to settle within my system as I took a grip on my prized possession. My money maker. Biting on my matte colored, ruby red lips, I was in my own world. This moment was what I lived for. Throwing my leg up on my gleaming, glittery red pole, I slid down in the most revealing position as my ass cheeks did more clapping than the audience. The money was coming in, but this was only the beginning. Letting the two shots of Patron and Hennessy cloud my mind, I elegantly performed with intentions on taking a soul tonight.

Know she all about the shmoney,
She don't fuck with broke niggas.
Lil' bitch, go and shake that ass for these tips.
Go and bring it back,
And do a split on this dick.

Throwing my legs in the air, I cautiously slid down the pole, removing my bikini top, revealing my pierced nipples and perky breasts. Sticking my tongue out, my body was becoming drenched with Benjamin Franklins and Andrew Jacksons, but I was all to familiar with the sensation I received from this strange euphoria.

Shmoney dance on this dick.
Pussy so good,
I went to France with the bitch.
Damn she look good when she back that ass up.

Peering over the audience, I'd victimized plenty of the clientele who came to blow their racks on exotic dancers. As my tricks doubled, and tripled, the money that showered the stage began to come to a towering number. My performance came to an exaggerating close with my removal from the pole, ending with a split, as my ass cheeks did all of the talking for me. Removing myself from the stage, I placed my top back on, gathering my money. By all means necessary, I placed it where ever there was room before organizing the remaining in neat stacks within my hand. Heading off the stage, I could feel the lustful eyes on me as I peered over all the money that clouded my persona. Walking through the crowd, I could feel the hype of the club all around me.

Many men called out their usual catch phrases, taking a chance at trying to get some play, but I was different from the usual strip hoe. My reputation was something I took very serious, and not everyone is capable of getting my undivided attention. The bustle of the dance floor caught me in a riot of people, watching over the lap dancers that worked the floor tonight as I headed for the locker room. My small, fully developed figure stood at 5'2 and I was barely noticeable within the crowd of people. Making my way around them, while keeping a hold of my money, I managed to force my way through, heading down the clean cut halls of Exotic Dimes.

"Ju, you're on in ten. Start getting ready.", our boss lady came into view with her clipboard of tonight's acts.

"Yo, Bre, do I work the floor tonight?", I asked, taking foot in front of my vanity.

Allowing my plump booty to acquire its usual seat at my vanity, I began to pull the money from my bra and panties, layering it all out on the table in separate stacks. Hundreds, twenties, tens, fives and the ones. Looking over my appearance in the mirror, I acknowledged the fact that my hair was still in tact and my make up had not began to fade from the constant movement and light sweating.

"You're done for the night Sin. Count your racks, stop by my office, then you can head out.", she wrote on her clipboard before speaking into her Bluetooth set that laid wrapped around her neck.