Chapter 3

Sincere Harris

"Okay, but bitch I don't care!", I sternly commented throwing my duffel bag off of my shoulder, causing it to heavily land on the ground.

"Don't nobody give a fuck about you throwing your shit down hoe.", Dime yelled, pulling her hair up in a ponytail.

"Man, enough of the talkin'. You tryin' to fight or what?", I asked calmly, stripping from my sweatsuit, heading over to my locker.

"I'll mop the floor with you bitch."

"Okay, and the day hell freezes over that might just happen. When you really about it, bitch you know where I reside.", I grabbed my duffel bag, pulling out my lingerie set for the night.

Tonight was my first night working the floor in V.I.P and I showed up more than anxious to get my skrilla. It wasn't until I mentioned that I was moved up to V.I.P, when Dime became a jealous bitch, talking cash money shit about how I didn't deserve the job over her. I wasn't exactly hearing shit she was saying until she threw out a threat saying that she could beat my ass and take my spot all in the same night.

"Just hope that bitch know that I'm not the one!", she began to make a scene, throwing things all over the locker room, crying out her mascara.

"Man, what's the issue?", Ju asked, stepping over to me while brushing out her inches of Brazilian.

"Same ol' shit, just a different day. She mad that I got put in V.I.P and she didn't.", I shrugged, using my lotion from Bath & Body Works to moisturize my skin.

I sprayed my body down with the matching perfume before removing my hair from its low bun. Fluffing it out, I decided on settling for the messy look, doing light make up. As the new girl, I didn't want to over do it.

"We should go get our hair done Thursday.", Ju stated, playing with the transparent crop top I had on, over my black lingerie.

"I'm down

"I'm down. I think I want to try another color. Maybe brown, or red?", I questioned, making faces in the mirror as I applied my mascara.

"Either one is going to look bomb on you ma."

"Thanks boo. Wait on me before you leave, we can walk out on the floor together.", I pouted, applying some more lipstick to my lips.

She nodded before heading down the line to her vanity as I finished prepping myself. Applying some stud earrings, my look was complete, only leaving me to place my heels on my feet. Going into my locker, I came upon some plain, red bottom pumps, which I quickly placed on my feet. Checking my messages, I shot Jayceon a text to make sure they were okay before spraying a little more perfume on my body.

"Alright, we have to go.", Ju came into view with a red one piece hugging her body, that complimented her hair well.