Chapter 38

Sincere Harris

Dabbing a little bit of highlight onto my face, I made sure my face was indeed beat to perfect. My lashes were laid gracefully and my black hair with brown highlights was definitely laid. My peach sundress hugged my body, as my baby bump was on full display and my crystal, golden sandals graced my feet. I'd recently gotten my toes and nails painted white to throw the entire outfit together, as the glitter gold eyeshadow paired perfectly. Today is the day for our daughter's baby shower and I am honestly very excited. I placed a cream colored lipglosss onto my lips as I felt hands wrapping around my belly.

"You ready?", he asked, leaving those neck kisses that always put me in the mood.

"Yeah, I'm ready. How do I look?", I asked, turning around to face him.

"Like my fine ass future wife. Same fly shit, just a different day baby.", he said, causing me to crack a smile.

I bit my bottom lip as I peered over his body, and him dressed up is always a turn on. He had a fresh hair cut, with his shining, gold plated stud earrings, along with his nose ring gleaming. His pearly whites were on display today as a white dress shirt hugged his upper body, rolled at the forearm with a peach and gold tie. A pair of khaki dress pants pair it all together with some gold Christian Louboutin loafers that I know costed more than a 1,000.

"You look handsome babe.", I said.

"Had to get sporty for my lady. We running late tho', so let's get up outta' here.", he said, kissing my cheek He was in the process of getting Nahmir dressed and it was so cute watching them bond. Over these past few days, they have grown a very close bond and all Nahmir wants to do is be under his daddy. I'm happy they have established a relationship, because India has not put forth any effort to come see him or check on him since I've taken him into my care.

"I packed his bag last night. It's on the night stand.", I said, motioning to the bag for Dre.

"I seen. Lil' man all ready to go.", he said, smirking as he playfully dancing Nahmir around on his lap. Eventually, he placed him inside the car seat, and buckled him up before handing me  his bag. We headed out of room and sent knocks to Jayceon and Kaylani's doors to let them know it was time to go.

"Let's ride.", he said before he began to lead me down the stairs with ease. Due to the fact that I can't see my feet, one of my biggest fears is falling down the stairs and hurting my baby, especially after previous incidents.

After carefully making it down the stairs, he grabbed the rest of our things and cut lights off before we started heading out the door, followed by Kaylani and Jayceon. Jay had his headphones in and of course he was only drowning out the world because he didn't want to be around Dre, but Kaylani was excited beyond measures.

"I'm so ready to meet my niece.", she squealed, climbing into the backseat of the Hummer as Dre buckled Nahmir into the middle seat.

"I'm ready to meet my baby girl too. She needs to hurry up so I can go back to hitting the gym. I feel fat as hell.", I said, sighing.

"You're gorgeous baby, and you know that. Even with the baby weight.", Dre said, grabbing my hand as his eyes remained on the road. I smiled up at him as he just slightly smirked.

"Really trying to get like y'all. Im tired of being alone.", Kaylani said, laughing.

"Be better than us.", Dre said, smiling at her in the rear view mirror, causing her to smile back.

"My stomach hurts so bad.", I said, sighing. I've honestly been having contractions all morning, and it's getting much worst. Aside from all of that, I graduate next week and so does Jayceon. After fumbling around with the school for the past few weeks, I've made it so that Dre can escort me across the stage, for precautionary measures and because he has been very supportive of me completing school, despite our past situations. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.