Chapter 43

Deandre Martin

Feeling something soft pressed against my member, my hard on woke me out of my sleep as I let off a weak groan. She was sleeping next to me so peacefully as she snores lightly, letting me know that I definitely put in that work last night. We were both naked as hell and I could feel out a few wet spots underneath the cover. Shaking my head, I managed to kiss her cheek a few times, causing her to move in her sleep, snuggling up into my chest. Grasping my phone from the night stand, my shit was going up as the light continuously flashed at every notification. I looked up to see Sincere's phone going off as well. Wiping my eyes a little, I held my phone directly above my face to refrain from waking my sleeping beauty. Within our family group chat, we had a few pictures that Jayceon sent of himself at college. Of course he had to start summer semester so he could attend his
practices and everything. His financial aid been getting him right, along with him investing in the cars his pops left for him. He's been making grown man moves and I know he'll do great things in due time. That's my boy!

Scrolling through the many instagram comments, I decided to go check on the hype. Sincere's phone was still going off with the constant flashing, but I wasn't too much worried about it. Looking through my notifications on Instagram, I seen someone tagging us in a photo, causing me to rise from the bed, flaring my nostrils.

@_indiaaaa_: after everything we have been through, I am a victim of Deandre's constant abuse! he beat me black and blue after I went to him helpless with no where to lay my head! I am the mother of his child and a past girlfriend who dearly loves him! He is a heartless monster and someone needs to throw him in a prison! Our son is not safe under his watch or that hoe ass stripper bitch! #JusticeForMe

India had uploaded a picture of herself after Sincere whooped her ass. I ran a hand down my face as I began to read the comments of everyone calling me a "heartless" monster, a horrible father and an angry dope boy. The shit is aggravating because the media always trying to paint me out as a ruthless nigga, but anyone who really knows me knows that I'll go to war for my family! That's on everything!

"Stupid bitch.", I mumbled, taking a deep breath to refrain from gettin myself upset. It's hard to keep all this shit together sometimes, but I put myself in this shit, so now I have to live with it.

Rising from the bed, I headed into our restroom to handle my hygiene, deciding to hop in the shower to ease my mind. Everything started weighing on me time at a time. I been thinking about leaving the drug game alone so I can be a better and safer father to my children, but it's hard to leave the fast money alone. Hell, if it wasn't for the fast money, my little sister would still be here being the great auntie I know she could've been. Running a hand down my face, everything about my baby sister began to circle my mind, she was my heart. My sisters have always held special places in my heart, along with my mother and I am a very family oriented man. My main ladies mean absolutely everything to me. I can't see myself losing Sincere, Lani, Jay or one of my kids behind this shit. I learn from mistakes, won't take another lose and that's on me.

I heard the shower door open, already knowing who it was as she wrapped her arms around my torso, pressing her face on my damp back. She placed a few kisses on the line of my spine, rubbing her hands over my chest, relieving me of my current stress.

"You okay baby?", she asked, continuing to embrace me. I licked my lips in thought on how to respond to that question.

"Yeah ma. Just got a lot on my plate right nie.", I said, throwing my head back slightly.