Chapter 6

Deandre Martin

"Baby we talked about this, I'm a model and people are going to want me to do these type of jobs.", India stopped me as I headed for the bathroom, attempting to get away from the bullshit that she was trying to throw at me.

"Exactly India, we talked about this shit. We agreed that yo' ass wasn't gon' do shit like this regardless of how much money they offerin'.", I groaned, rubbing my hand over my shaved head.

"But baby, two million just for a nude photo shoot. How could I turn that down? You're being really inconsiderate.", she turned her back on me, making her way over to the bed.

"I'm bein' inconsiderate? Man India, flippin' the script on me ain't gon' work. We had already made an agreement, and with that bein' said, you ain't doin' the shit. Conversation ova'.", I stated, slamming the bathroom door behind me.

Reaching into the small closet that sat on the farthest wall in the room, I grabbed out a towel, rag, and my men's boy wash before stripping myself of my clothes. She was trying everything in her power to make me allow her to do a nude photo shoot for a men's calendar for Chevrolet, but a nigga like me would've been shot every one of them niggas up that tried to even purchase the calendar. Fuck that, I'd buy them all before any other nigga could.

Sliding the shower door over, I stepped foot inside holding my rag in one hand with my body wash in the other. I placed the body wash onto the holder railing as I cut the shower on, allowing for the steaming hot water to fog up the glass, along with relieving the tenseness in my body. I ran my hand over my face, as the water dripped, using the time to clear my mind of all negative thoughts. She was stressing a nigga out, and I didn't have the patience for the shit. Using the body wash to clean my body, I blew out a breath of relief as the relaxing shower took over my person, giving me a chance to breathe.

As I rinsed my body, removing all soap surd a loud noise sounded if off in the room, causing a nigga to jump in his skin. Accidentally bumping my leg into the railing on the wall, I collapsed my big ass down into the shower. Rising up, I cut the water off, becoming beyond frustrated with everything. I stepped out of the shower, carefully, before wrapping my body with the towel I'd taken down earlier. Coming out of the shower, the room looked in worst shape than what it already was, causing the vein in my forehead to bulge. Going in the closet, I pulled down a pair of boxers, followed by some sweatpants before handling the rest of my process of getting dressed.

"Ugh!", I could hear her voice as she headed into the bathroom, slamming the door closed behind her.

"Slam another gah' damn door in this fuckin' house and I promise you won't have hands to slam a fuckin' nother one!", I yelled, putting some cocoa butter onto my face.

"Stop fuckin' talkin' to me!", she yelled, snatching the bathroom door open.

"I'm not 'bout to go back and forth with yo' ass. You heard what the fuck I said, this attitude shit ain't gon' change a damn thing.", I mentioned, heading out the door of the room.

If it's one thing India hated the most, it was not getting her fucking way, but she already knew that a nigga like me was going to spoil her. What she failed to realize was when I actually could tell her ass 'no', the answer was fucking 'no'. I can be really gentle to my shorty, but she make the shit real complicated and it can sometimes cause shit to blow out of proportion.

Grasping my phone from the marble counter in the kitchen, I headed inside the den, going for the PlayStation 4 that sat gleaming in all its glory. Using the cases that were aligned on their shelves, I spotted out 2K17, popping it into the game system. Using the music I had installed into this system, I selected Bad & Bouje by Migos allowing the lyrics to fill the entire den. My main goal was to drown out everything around me. Selecting the career option on 2K, I began to play focusing intently on a game. This is what I did to relieve stress and right now, India ass had me on level ten with this arguing shit.