Chapter 11

Sincere Harris

Ju and I were definitely turnt in the club as we smoked on hookah and worked the floor in the V

Ju and I were definitely turnt in the club as we smoked on hookah and worked the floor in the V.I.P. Tonight was the big night and them dollars were rolling in like a fucking Rolls Royce. I was open to all private dances tonight and may I say, niggas were definitely taking advantage of the new meat in the sections. All the ballers were here, from the large king pins to Chris Brown being in the building with his main aces. Everybody wanted some cash off of his ass, but I was making mine just fine with the work I've been doing all night.

"You still doin' dances ma?", Ju placed down the hookah pen in her hand as she laid her head on my exposed chest.

"You love titties girl, but yeah, I'll probably do a few more.", I sipped on my cup of Henny, feeling it on my body as I vibed to the 21 Savage playing in the background.

"Aight, well I'll catch you later. I'm about to go make some paper.", she laughed.

"Bet baby.", she blew me a kiss before walking off, deeper into the sections.

I could see her meeting up with Choppy as he kissed her lips and palmed her ass before she was completely out of my sight. Letting a sigh roll off my lips, I continued to sip on my drink as I bobbed my head to the music.

"Aye Sin, you're needed in private room seven.", Island came and informed me.

"Seven? Damn, who balling tonight?", my eyebrows turned up as I thought about who could be in the room.

Room seven was a very explicit room which only the finest of the fine could rent. The room itself would cost you about five bands, and then the dance would just run the price up by double. My mind drifted on how much money I'd just made today as I made my way to the dressing room down the main hall. I passed the crowded hall, past the lines to the bathrooms and the lines for the bar, making it to the dressing room. Making my locker my next destination, I removed my black lingerie accompanied by my lacy black body suit. Free the nips was the complete motto tonight and my nipples were on full display in the transparent body suit. I admired myself in the vanity mirror before quickly running a flat iron through my hair. To say the least, I was looking stunning. My stilettos topped the outfit, and I was ready to shed some light on this big spender.

 My stilettos topped the outfit, and I was ready to shed some light on this big spender