Chapter 7

Sincere Harris

"Can y'all get the fuck out the way!", I yelled bluntly in the backed up traffic of the club.

Today was indeed just not my day, and I couldn't bare the fact that I still had work tonight, but money calls. I sent a text message to Jayceon, reminding him to keep ice on Kaylani's foot since she'd sprained it at her dance competition, but I knew he'd probably remembered. Deciding on turning off to a back road, I took the back way to get to the club, remembering that it was indeed the quickest way on a Saturday night.

"I'm going to be late.", I groaned, pulling into the parking lot, making my way to my designated spot.

Letting out an exaggerated sigh, I'd realized that someone was once again in my parking space, causing me to cop a mean ass attitude. Taking the space next to them, I retrieved my duffel bag and my phone before walking around to the front of the club, where the line was bustling. Ducking low and staying out of sight was my best bet of the moment, until I could make it through the gates, but of course, niggas just had to recognize me.

"Aye! Aye ma! Don't you work hea'?", voices called out behind me, but I stirred ahead, finally making it to the security guard up front.

I sent him a dap before heading inside, practically jogging to the dressing room so I can prepare for my set that goes on in ten minutes. Maneuvering my way through the hustle and bustle of people, I finally ducked off into the hallway, heading for the locker room. Within less than a few minutes of me almost being to the locker room, security came pushing past me, knocking me into the wall.

"What the fuck!", I yelled, as my phone hit the ground, followed by the rest of my body.

"On my mama I'm not done with you bitch! On my mama I'm coming for you bitch!", I could hear the yelling coming from the locker room, but I was all too worried about my damn hip and my phone that laid crushed in the middle of the damn hallway.

Rising up from the hard wood flooring, I stretched my body, relieving myself from the pain that I'd endured from my fall. I grasped my cracked up phone from the damn floor, running my finger over the screen, realizing that it was frozen.

Rubbing my hand through my hair, I gathered my things and continued down the hallway, into the locker room

Rubbing my hand through my hair, I gathered my things and continued down the hallway, into the locker room. If I was pissed off before, this was indeed a whole new level for me. The commotion in the locker room grew as I entered, giving me a show of a life time. Security was holding Dime back as Breanna was being guarded by an unfamiliar person that resided in the room. Overlooking the entire situation, I went over to my vanity, dropping my duffel bag in front of my locker. Unlike many people, I was not one to entertain the drama, and my attitude just wasn't cut for it right now.

"Bitch you started all of this and then want to walk in here like shit sweet!", Dime's voice was coming out as more of a threat than a statement, and now would be the perfect time for me to serve her these hands, but I'd rather not catch a body tonight.