Evil fariys

I can hear and feel but my eyes won't open. I can remember exactly what happens even though half of me doesn't want to.

"Should we wake her?" I hear Musa whisper.

"No she need as much rest as she can get, we all do." Aisha's distanced voice mumbles back.

"I hope she's okay" Bloom joins their conversation. Mustering up the will power to move I let out a little groan and peel open my eyes.

"Flora!" Bloom says in a revealed voice. Blinking hard I pause myself for a moment to gain my balance, then pushing myself up into a sitting position i look at the other Winx. We're back where we started when we came to this place, chained to a rock pillar in a cold, dark and moist room.

"How long have I been out?" I question, blinking the sleep out of my eyes.

"Two and a half days." Aisha states with a nod.

"What!" I screech and sit up right. The room tilts and I fall back against the rock i am chained to.

"Don't stress yourself. We were all a sleep for a long time." I move my hair out of my eyes and behind my ear.

"Did the necklaces work?" I look over at bloom.

"Well." Musa trails off, half answering for her.

"They only half worked. They stopped some of the dark energy but not all. Most of it is still inside us." I nod. That explains the heavy feeling in my gut.

"So that means." I look over at Aisha.

"That we are half evil. So it shouldn't be too hard to act evil." We all nod.

"Act evil?"

"Yeah, we play along with whatever is happening. At least until we find out what is wrong with us and how to reverse it." We all fall into a loud silence, thinking over what this could possibly mean. It's silent until foot steps come down to our cell.
Great timing, I've only just woken up and already i have to deal with the wizards.

"Good to see that your awake again fairies." Organ and the wizards walk into the room. My eyes catch onto a certain blond haired guy, quickly moving on once I get a good look at his face and something churns in my gut again, sparking annoyance inside of me.

"Yes I am awake, now take these stupid chains off!" I snap. Wow where did that come from, I didn't mean to say that much less for it to come out like that. I was only angry that i had only just woken up and now i'm yelling. Every one stares at me surprise on this face. Even I am surprised. I have never snapped before. "What." I snap again, except this time it feels good. The darkness inside of me jumps with excitement. Organ waves his hand and the cuffs release my wrists. Copying the rest of the girls i stand up and rub my wrists.

"About time you let us out of there." Bloom says glaring at them. She puts a hand on her waist, falling into the evil theme quickly.

"I was about to test these new power out and see how strong those chains actually are." Musa smirks and Duman raises a curious eyebrow at her.

"Do you have some big space around here. Maybe a training room? I want to try out theses new powers." Aisha makes a ball of black magic in her hand. We stare at it for a moment, intranced by this dark display of power, before she cuts it off. Anagen walks up to me and I smile at him. Time for some fun.

"Well hello there. I didn't notice you there before." I shashay up to him and act all sexy. He stutters and goes a dark red.

"I- ah um" I smirk and walk back over to the girls. They are smiling and trying not to laugh at his expression. Even the wizards are trying not to smile.